Author Topic: Ghost Hunting 101 EVP Electronic Voice Phenomena  (Read 141 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Ghost Hunting 101 EVP Electronic Voice Phenomena
« on: Sep 06 2009 - 09:56PM »
Electronic voice phenomena or EVP is the most popular form of Paranormal study being done today. The history of EVP goes back over 100 years and is nothing new. Jason Sullivan goes over his teams process for performing EVP's and even throws some "New Theory" in using EVP as a paranormal investigator and helping your community.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=62862393
« Last Edit: Sep 08 2009 - 09:43PM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Ghost Hunting 101 EVP Electronic Voice Phenomena
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07 2009 - 10:23AM »
This makes a lot of sense. I have often thought that the way that the guys on GhostHunters do things is a little prehistoric but I hadn't thought about what I would change exactly. I havn't ever liked the way that some of the investigators go straight in with the antagonizing. And I personally agree with the one (1) person at a time theory.  I'm curious as to what Matt thinks about it.  :*:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Ghost Hunting 101 EVP Electronic Voice Phenomena
« Reply #2 on: Sep 07 2009 - 08:44PM »
I thought this one was a good one too, Jason usually has good videos.  I loved the story about the first recorded EVP, very cool.  =D>
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.