Author Topic: The Tewin Bury Farm Ghost  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
The Tewin Bury Farm Ghost
« on: Sep 12 2009 - 10:35AM »
I just came across this on About.com, I haven't seen it before, it's a good one!

This amazing photo was taken by photographer and graphic designer Neil Sandbach in 2008. Neil was photographing some scenic shots at a farm Hertfordshire, England, as part of a project for wedding stationery; the couple planned to have their wedding ceremony held there.
Later, Neil was astonished when he examined the digital photo on his computer. There, as if peeking around a corner at him, is a ghostly, white, almost glowing figure of what looks like a child. Neil says he is quite sure there was no one there at the time.

There is further corroboration that this is a true ghost photo. Neil had shown the couple the anomalous photo, and before the wedding they asked the staff at the farm if they had ever had any spooky experiences there. They did not mention Neil's photo. Indeed, they admitted that the figure of a young boy, dressed in white night clothes, had been seen on several occasions around the barn.

Apparently, this is the ghost that Neil photographed.

Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: The Tewin Bury Farm Ghost
« Reply #1 on: Sep 12 2009 - 10:45AM »
Yeah, that is a real good one, clear as can be.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 12 2009 - 05:24PM »
Yeah Rachael that is a great clear photo with a great story to go with it. Thanks for finding it and sharing it with us.  That story is a really cool ghost story. 

Heck that story would be a good starting point for a great ghost movie!  I love movies about ghost stories so much but they have just about done the gammit as far as story lines go. That reminds me....I can't wait for Chad and Ryan's movie to come out! American Ghost Hunter.  It should be fairly soon. I've forgotten the actual date but just from the trailers they have posted on Myspace it seems like it's gonna be an awesome awesome movie!!!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #3 on: Sep 13 2009 - 04:28AM »
Nice pic and story Rachael.  =D>