Author Topic: Dogs at Bachelor's Grove  (Read 1270 times)

Offline succubyss

• Mere Mortal
Dogs at Bachelor's Grove
« on: Sep 14 2009 - 01:48PM »
Hi - new here and wading thru all the posts.  There is some amazing stuff here!

I was wondering if anyone has ever brought their own dog (real dog not your own demon dog, LOL) to Bachelor's Grove or if there are any restrictions against it?  Can you walk a dog on a leash as you can in the regular forest preserve?

One of my dogs is VERY sensitive and I would like to see his reaction to the area. 

Thanks!
S

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Dogs at Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #1 on: Sep 14 2009 - 02:01PM »
Hi and Welcome Sign to the forum!

Yes you can bring dogs, normal forest persevere rules apply..... As long as there good dogs.  :*:  I've seen them out there before when the owner don't even watch them and they water the stones, if u know what I mean.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Sep 14 2009 - 02:28PM »
You want to be careful though, bringing anything into the Grove. There is a TON of broken glass along the trail, and one wrong step and Fido or Fluffy could be in for a trip to the vet to get some stitches.

But as far as I know, it's allowed... I saw someone with their dog in there last week. She carried the little fluffball through most of it because of the glass though.
Loading Signature...

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Sep 14 2009 - 04:01PM »
You want to be careful though, bringing anything into the Grove. There is a TON of broken glass along the trail, and one wrong step and Fido or Fluffy could be in for a trip to the vet to get some stitches.

But as far as I know, it's allowed... I saw someone with their dog in there last week. She carried the little fluffball through most of it because of the glass though.

Our Exzyle2k is always thinking of others.  :sign_sweet:  He's an angel for sure.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com