Author Topic: Grove EVP?  (Read 169 times)

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
Grove EVP?
« on: Sep 26 2009 - 04:42PM »
This was taken last Sunday, during the tour Ghost gave of the settlement ruins in the forest.

Right after Aten says "farmers", you can hear what to me sounds like a metallic voice. I can't make out what it sounds like, but perhaps someone out there with better ears than me can.
Loading Signature...

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Grove EVP?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27 2009 - 11:35AM »
I hear the same thing that you do Exyle.  I can't understand what "she"? is saying but I do hear it same as you. Sounds metallic as you say.  It's completely different from the other voices.  :*:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Oct 14 2009 - 06:40PM »
Ok... Some dinking around with it, I managed to come up with what I think the voice says...

Aten says "these people were probably farmers", followed by someone saying "ummmmmhmmmmm", then the voice chimes in.

I've included the original EVP isolated, then two additional changes. The first one was the original taken down in speed by 25% (EVP 25). The second altered file was the original with the speed reduced by 50% (EVP 50)...

I would like to see what other people think she's saying before I chime in with my own...

Loading Signature...

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Oct 15 2009 - 07:42PM »
Ok, I don't have the headphones, but it sounds to me like one of these two things:
'You told him what?'
'I'll tell you what'
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!