Author Topic: Black Menacing Shadow  (Read 2659 times)

Offline emilyinwonderland5

• Mere Mortal
Black Menacing Shadow
« on: Sep 28 2009 - 10:17PM »
I'm sending out a  desperate sos to anyone else. me and a few good friends decided that going to this cemetery would be a good idea. What i can only describe as a monsterously large demon followed us from out of the exit and partly down the path. It was easily 8 feet tall and was wider that the path itself, and it moved back and forth which was how we were able to see it against the dark forest. it was overcast and the glow from near by lights seemed to bend around its form clarifying a dark hulk with hunched shoulders and long arms that hung down and in front of its swifting mass. Its head was outlined as just more blackness and it had the weird tendency of pulsating with what i can only describe a desperate desire and deep malice. It was big and angry and really, really, didn't want us to go away. For one reason or another to even think of it now or then causing both me and my friends eyes to water. Almost like tears. Please someone else, do you know this thing? Its in the back of my head and while it scares me, I feel the need to seek it out again....

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Black Menacing Shadow
« Reply #1 on: Sep 28 2009 - 10:30PM »
First off, which cemetery was it?

Second, was the being trying to keep you from leaving, or was it just following/chasing you?

Third, DO NOT go back there any time soon, regardless of what the need is.

I've heard of this type of figure, and there's a location not too far from me that's reportedly a Hell's Gate. So, it's possible this thing was a representative, and was trying to "recruit" or capture... So, I recommend staying away.
Loading Signature...

Offline BlackHeart

• Ghost Hunter
  • I love Ghost Hunters :)
    • UnexplainedPhenomena
« Reply #2 on: Sep 28 2009 - 11:33PM »
That is just too scary. I would do what Exzyle2k said. I wouldn't go back to that place for awhile. But I would love to get a picture of it though. :camera:

Offline mcox0711

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Oct 23 2009 - 05:45PM »
me and my friends have seen a black figure in bachelors grove.. and my crazy friend went chasing after it for like 45 minutes.. it was sooo crazy

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Oct 23 2009 - 06:00PM »
There are different versions of "black figures" that are out there...

Typically black figures are shadow people... They can harness enough latent energy to take on a physical form, but cannot become defined enough to manifest themselves as the person they once were. These are the most common causes of hauntings in houses. You see them move out the corner of your eye, or swear something is in the room with you.

Black figures can also be guardians or watchdogs. Bachelor's Grove has at least one such figure, and there are multiple stories spread out over the internet regarding how the figure (usually described as a "he") will chase ne'er-doers from the Grove to protect the area.

Finally, there are those who are essentially demons or malicious spirits intent on causing duress, whether physical or mental, or perhaps even causing someone to die either directly or indirectly. These will usually take on either a physically imposing form (very tall, animal characteristics such as horns, hooves, tails, etc) or a familiar form with a quirk (like the black-eyed people recently discussed).  These are the ones that are the trouble-makers, and give bad reputations to most things paranormal. If you even think you might be dealing with something like that, it's time to seek protection.

Most Guardians and Shadow People are harmless. They're keeping an eye on things, and try not to draw attention to themselves unless they are forced to.
Loading Signature...

Offline scary1

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Nov 11 2009 - 02:01PM »
I captured a photo of something on the path; a tall black shadow person with hunched shoulders and long arms. I also captured something that looked like it was attempting to form into the above shadow person.  I am trying to post the photo I captured. Let me know if it is anything like what you saw.  Look for post from scary1.

Offline cubcadet128

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Nov 12 2009 - 09:34AM »
That is creepy, I wouldn't want that to happen to me. At least everyone got out before he recruited you.
99% Persperation, 1% Inspiration

Offline emilyinwonderland5

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Nov 06 2010 - 06:06PM »
Is there any way that these spirits can leave? Can it be fought off?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #8 on: Nov 06 2010 - 09:43PM »

Good question, I would think if they could they would be gone by now.  I don't know maybe they need to stay near there body for some reason?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #9 on: Nov 07 2010 - 08:21AM »

That depends on your faith. Here is a prayer that I got from the Shadowlands. It is usually said after a paranormal investigation aka ghost hunt.

"In the name of Jesus Christ, I command all human spirits to be bound to the confines of the cemetery. I command all inhuman spirits to go where Jesus Christ tells you to go, for it is He who commands you." Amen
« Last Edit: Nov 07 2010 - 08:23AM by Steve Abrams »
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.