Author Topic: CCTV capture in Japan  (Read 256 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
CCTV capture in Japan
« on: Oct 05 2009 - 11:17AM »
Now this is kind of an old video on youtube...well not old old....it's a year old and that means that we may have either 1. Already posted it on here. or 2. Already decided that it's a hoax. BUT....the poster says that he took it off of the cctv by uploading it to his cell phone. So I thought that if it is a hoax then Ghost1 might be able to put it thru his software and tell that it has been changed. Also is this the reason that the video is so foggy and yet the old woman stands out a bit clearer? Maybe no one cares. Most of these are fakes but I was just curious so if anyone else is curious then maybe we can discuss it.   Qu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX30ClrxwLc&NR=1
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: CCTV capture in Japan
« Reply #1 on: Oct 05 2009 - 01:35PM »
The one thing that strikes me odd right away way is.... Why was he filming the screen with all the security cams on it, even if he had a reason why would he have showed them all then just stayed right on the elevator one.  It seems he new it was going to happen??
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Oct 06 2009 - 04:32PM »
Not that I believe this is real Ghost1 ....cause I pretty much don't believe anything on youtube anymore but.....I believe what he was saying is that after they found this on the cctv collection of films THEN he videowed just that portion in order to be able to post it on Youtube.
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Oct 06 2009 - 04:45PM »
Not that I believe this is real Ghost1 ....cause I pretty much don't believe anything on youtube anymore but.....I believe what he was saying is that after they found this on the cctv collection of films THEN he videowed just that portion in order to be able to post it on Youtube.

Oh, ok then that would make sense......
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Jun 18 2010 - 08:35PM »
This is definitely my favorite ghost video I have ever seen!  Real, or most likely fake, I love it! 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: Jun 20 2010 - 10:18AM »
This is definitely my favorite ghost video I have ever seen!  Real, or most likely fake, I love it! 

I totally agree with u Bod. It's fairly special. 
~Colleen~