Author Topic: Can Anyone Spot Anything Wrong With Video?  (Read 196 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Can Anyone Spot Anything Wrong With Video?
« on: Oct 06 2009 - 04:38PM »
I have been defending this guy for nearly a year now on Youtube and I'm pretty sure that I posted it on here a while back since I post anything and everything on here that I think might be real. Well a few months ago I saw a response that he made to a comment about his 3rd video and acted as though the other 2 either didn't exist or they just didn't come to mind.  Since then I still thought his vids might be authentic but it gave me a gut feeling that something was up. Then someone pointed something else out to me and now I think they are fake.  See what you guys think.  Also I will post the other 2 for you so you will have the "whole story".

Wow! Welcome Tom!  :party:  Can I have your autograph?
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
~Colleen~

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Can Anyone Spot Anything Wrong With Video?
« Reply #2 on: Oct 06 2009 - 07:47PM »
Well, in the first one (1:16 vid) there's a shadow that moves across the wall, seemingly disappearing into the bathroom... However, you can see the lights inside the bathroom completely get blinked out. Now, the shadow that moved across the wall wasn't solid enough to block the light. Dim, yes. Block, no.
Loading Signature...

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Oct 11 2009 - 02:57PM »
Yep....great eye EX! That's one of the things. We have these videos posted on here already. In fact they have been on here for some time now and have been bumped up at least once. They have been some of my favorite videos and I have defended this creep ever since Ghost1 found the first video on Youtube and I found his other 2. I chatted with the guy and he assured me that they were real. However after defending him to another poster who had complemented him on his amateur film making the person emailed me back with his credentials.....very impressive credentials. The person did not have a bad attitude as though he just wanted to shred all videos paranormal and that led to a decent discussion between the 2 of us. He then pointed out several points in all 3 videos which he said were out and out give aways to the experienced eye. Someone else said that the guy had admitted to them that they were faked.  After that I began reading all of the posts and found discrepancies in what he was telling people. Not to mention that once Pappashngo the film editor showed me what to look for it did become ...... well not quite obvious but there was no doubt that what he was telling me about was there.  If all of this wasn't enough to bag it there was a post from someone asking him if he thought that perhaps the air from the vent underneath the picture frame had possibly caused it to move that way.  He said for his sake he certainly hoped so. Not one mention of the radical video in the attic. The one that frightened him so much that he couldn't retrieve his camera for 2 weeks! I mean wouldn't you at least refer to that video? Wouldn't you say something like......not getting my hopes up after the things that I had witnessed in this house. After all what caused him to leave the video in the attic in the first place was personally seeing things go flying across the attic.

I am grateful to this website for so many reasons but one of the biggest things that I am grateful for is that I have had the opportunity to follow things such as this for some time instead of just getting a glimpse of it.....believing it and never seeing it again or discussing it.  In other words I'm not quite as gullible as I once was.  I still believe in lots of things that others don't...that hasn't changed......But....I have learned not to take so many things at face value.  Thanks for starting this site Ghost1 and thanks to all the members who have put up with me and argued with me until they were blue in the face to get me to see that not everyone is so honorable as I would like to think.

PS.....I don't think this guy is a dirtbag for making films and trying to find out how real they might look but I do think there is a better way to do it than by deceiving everyone.  Especially when he knew there was a few of us who were actually defending him with gusto.
~Colleen~

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Oct 12 2009 - 03:55AM »
I am not buying it!  I am a huge believer in ghosts; however, when i first see something I always look at it from a skeptics point.  The first one is a lot more simpler and that makes it more believeable to me but I still have questions.  Why in the first video if he was taking his dogs out would he sit down his camera and not turn it off?  It just seems way to convenient to me. 

The second one is even worse!  In the second one when he goes up to the attic why are all the lights on?  I  could just be missing something on this part but it looked, and sounded like, he pulled a chain in his closet that should have just turned on one light not all the ones upstairs.  When he is in the attic watch his right leg closely, it is moving, it looks like he is putting his foot onto something to knock over the can (probably a piece of string tied to the can with a loop on the ground) it looks really obvious to me 4:45-4:49.  And last I think at 5:10 he even pauses the video for editing.  It seems obvious that if you watch the screen at this time it changes.  If you look even closer small pieces of paper and boxes that were moving all stop at exactly this time. 

Nice videos, but I am calling shenanigans!