Author Topic: Another Wolf?  (Read 2227 times)

Offline angels18

• Ghost Hunter
Another Wolf?
« on: Oct 25 2009 - 04:59PM »
Demons666 and I took this picture a couple weeks ago on 10/11/09.  Although it doesn't have any detailed features like Ghost1's wolf pic, it certainly has wolf/dog characteristics.  It actually looks like a German Shepard to me.  Look at the small dark spot on the upper middle area of the picture.  What do you guys think??

Offline angels18

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Another Wolf?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 25 2009 - 05:02PM »
oops, didn't mean to post it twice.  there's nothing different, the two pics are the same.   wh

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #2 on: Oct 26 2009 - 05:01PM »
Seems to me to be a tree in the distance..there might simply be a clearing but who knows  ;)
You are forsaken.

Offline angels18

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Oct 27 2009 - 06:14PM »
that's what demons and i were thinking, but in any case, it's really weird it looks like a canine of some type.  ghost said there have been a number of people who said they saw a wolf or dog out there.  if anything, strange coincidence :)

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Nov 07 2009 - 01:53AM »
Sorry Angels, All I see is a very small dark sploch in the distance. Could be part of a tree but I do not see anything that even looks like a definate shape. Keep taking those pics though!! :victory:
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Nov 09 2009 - 12:35PM »
If it was a dog it would be very large; perhaps a doberman or rotweiller.  I would recommend next time you go out there to go back to the same spot (if you remember where it was) and see if there is a darkened tree or tree stump.  Would be very interesting to see another pic at the same angle without the thing there, proving more that it is something alive, or an up close pic of what it really is to help clear it up.

Offline AmaraChan

• Mere Mortal
  • Come play
« Reply #6 on: Sep 17 2010 - 10:54PM »
I see something very bizzare looking. It's a splotch yes but if you look closely at it. it has what appears to be ears, a nose and eye. What makes it bizzare is the long neck. It's unusal. it might be another creature the wolf was a lot more defined. this looks like a strange being. Either way it's pretty creepy looking.
Im a true believer in these things unknown. They are things no one can describe or explain,  many fear and i search for.

From a young age i learned that things do exist that frighten and amaze people.

Curiousity got the better of me :3 Meow!

Offline Ace45

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: May 10 2011 - 03:22PM »
If you look at the black thing far off I see almost like a medium cat that hooked up with a dog and this is it's offspring HELL CAT!!! Do you see the long tail like thing? I don't think this is a tree

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #8 on: Jun 24 2011 - 09:53AM »
i was in that area and i caught a pic of a black faceless dog....what ever it is something is lurking out that way....i've been taking a lot of pics out that way