Author Topic: Scratches....hurting right now  (Read 2358 times)

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
Scratches....hurting right now
« on: Nov 04 2009 - 09:08AM »
For the past year I have been getting random RAZOR THIN scratches on my arms and legs. The odd part is...its only on my left side. They are totally unexplained and I have nothing that could attribute to them. I woke up THIS MORNING in fact to one that is very long on my arm and is bleeding. It burns a lot and its again...very thin and long. I have a total of EIGHT (8) right now on my left leg on my upper thigh region. I am very careful to notice if I accidentally cut myself or something and always take note of possible situations where this could occur. Well my nails are very short. Human finger nails (mine at least for SURE) cannot make these sort of RAZOR THIN marks.

Do I feel threatened? I do not know...but the other person in my house has felt people sit on her bed and visit her at night. Nothing seems demonic or anything of the sort but....this does hurt very badly...like usual. I wake up or suddenly feel burning and then I see a thin, thin "scratch" mark.

Is this a way of communicating? Is it meant to be harmful? Or is it just my imagination playing tricks on me. I do not know; however, I do know I am not the only one to experience marks like this.

Whats puzzling is that it is only on my LEFT side. I asked last night, "If there really is anyone here who wants to contact me...please make the same sort of marks you have been making on my left side...on my right arm." I said that, and this morning, I have a painful cut on my LEFT arm. Very odd.
You are forsaken.

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Scratches....hurting right now
« Reply #1 on: Nov 04 2009 - 10:59AM »
That is strange. Is there anything in your mattress that could explain that? A broken wire or spring maybe?
Did you run afoul of someone a year ago that maybe put a curse upon you?
Please take care of yourself and use some Neosporin!!   cho
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline jfloydian

• Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #2 on: Nov 04 2009 - 03:54PM »
Haha I have made sure there is nothing at all from my mattress or ANYTHING that could be doing this... I am wondering what this could mean. I wake up to this in a sealed room...my nails cant do it...nothing else can....coudl it be paranormal? I have seen this before multiple times...but what does it mean!  ter
You are forsaken.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Nov 04 2009 - 03:55PM »
You may want to try your doctor.  The human nervous system splits going down each side of the body.  Something wrong can attack one side of your body and not the other.  I have had similar things happen for medical reasons and it is not fun!  Hope it all works out for you

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Nov 04 2009 - 04:56PM »
Well, from reading your post, the first mistake you made was inviting something to physically contact you. The spirits in my house (we call them visitors... Not here all the time, but often enough) know that physically touching myself or anyone in this house is off-limits. Make all the noise you want, move stuff around to your heart's content, but the second you touch me or my family I will expel you.

Secondly, try turning your mattress over. Even though you are adamant that there's nothing on the mattress that could do this, give it a shot anyways. Change your sheets and flip the mattress (which you should do every 6 months or so anyways to extend the life of the thing) and see how that works.

Also, it might be uncomfortable, but get yourself a pair of pajamas that are oversized. this way it covers your arms AND your hands as well. Any snags on the sleeves show that there's something you're laying on getting in the way. If the marks on your arm disappear and you don't get any more, then you have ruled out paranormal.

Lastly, since this is something causing physical harm, I would immediately recommend finding someone experienced in cleansing rituals and have one performed. This isn't something you want hanging around if it scratches you or others. Like I said above, in my playbook contact means immediate ejection.

Basically, eliminate all possible physical and natural occurrences. As Bodhisattva said, see a doctor too. A check-up going into winter isn't a bad idea, and you can bring this up in the course of discussion.
Loading Signature...

Offline Edward_Shanahan

• Mere Mortal
  • Ed Shanahan - edwardshanahan.com
    • Haunted Historic Locations
« Reply #5 on: Nov 04 2009 - 07:49PM »
You may want to try your doctor.  The human nervous system splits going down each side of the body.  Something wrong can attack one side of your body and not the other.  I have had similar things happen for medical reasons and it is not fun!  Hope it all works out for you

Yes - I agree, see a doctor first, then wander in to the other avenues if all proves OK with the doctor.
Never Say Never - as I may change your mind.

Offline jfloydian

• Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #6 on: Nov 04 2009 - 10:02PM »
I have already brought this up to my doctor and there are no explanations for it, and everything checks out OK. The only thing he believes is that I am suicidal. I invited whatever is here to touch me because I do welcome it. I may get more than I am asking for at some point, but for answers, to me, this is worth it. Not a single thing has gone unchecked.

I believe this is a way of communication of the paranormal.

*EDIT*

Also, I forgot to mention that this has happened with two different mattresses I have had in the same room. I got a new one a few months ago actually. The activity seems to not have changed, even with something new I am sleeping on.
« Last Edit: Nov 04 2009 - 10:05PM by jfloydian »
You are forsaken.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #7 on: Nov 06 2009 - 10:38PM »
Several questions. Why does your doctor think you are suicidal? How long have you lived in said dwelling where this activity is taking place? Is any other activity going on?
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Nov 07 2009 - 01:19AM »
I am really worrying about you Floydian. Do you have a video camera to set up in your bedroom while you are asleep?
Maybe this nocturnal attacker of yours will show up on film.
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline jfloydian

• Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #9 on: Nov 07 2009 - 07:43AM »
My Dr only thinks I'm suicidal because he thinks I AM the one making all the marks on me. Got another little one the other day, it didn't hurt at all.

Theres nothing to worry about I think it is a loved one trying to communicate....so far I have no reason to believe otherwise. I seek the truth so I will see. If I had a camera to set up I would! I DO have a voice recorder and that I will set up tonight and let you guys know what I find. Nothing to be worried about  ;)
You are forsaken.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #10 on: Nov 07 2009 - 08:43PM »
How long have you lived in said dwelling where this activity is taking place? Is any other activity going on?
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline jfloydian

• Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #11 on: Nov 08 2009 - 09:40AM »
Lived here for 6 years. A few things have happened. Light went on and off by itself, though that happens due to things other than paranormal; however, the biggest thing is there has been a person felt sitting on the bed...and they got up and heard footsteps. Nothing too major. Just visiting I believe.
You are forsaken.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #12 on: Nov 09 2009 - 04:56PM »
Interesting. Did you get an EVP on your recorder last night?
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline jfloydian

• Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #13 on: Nov 09 2009 - 10:09PM »
no :( Didnt have a chance. I have been out of town for a couple days. I will record Thursday night and let you guys know!
You are forsaken.