Author Topic: Female ghost kneeling near tree  (Read 1597 times)

Offline scary1

• Mere Mortal
Female ghost kneeling near tree
« on: Nov 16 2009 - 01:51PM »
These photo's were taken at BG on 11/1/09 (All Staints Day). When photo 2 was taken, there was no one
visible to the naked eye present. We can clearly see a female who has a black cloak over her head kneeling
near the tree. The expression on her face is sad and sorrowful. Please give us your thoughts about photo 2 and
tell us what you think. I tried posting this before but was unsuccessful- I hope this works.

Photo 2 look for the female ghost kneeling near the tree

Enlargement of female ghost kneeling near the tree
« Last Edit: Feb 23 2010 - 06:51PM by scary1 »

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Female ghost kneeling near tree
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16 2009 - 02:49PM »
That is a great photo, Scary.
Yes, I can make the figure out but I can't really see her face. I definitely see that she is kneeling and pulling her cloak closed.
Hopefully one of these days we can meet for a hunt there.
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Nov 16 2009 - 05:59PM »
this looks similar to me as the thing that someone posted a couple weeks ago as seeing a wolf.  might be the same thing. 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 16 2009 - 06:19PM »
Scary I do see it. Can't make out her the face tho. Was the first picture taken in about the same location and it shows nothing there. I tried to compare them to find the same spot but they look so different to me and I can't bring them up to see them side by side.  Anyway...have you got another pic of the exact same place for comparison? That would really put it over the edge.  Great capture tho....truely,   =D>
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline scary1

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Nov 16 2009 - 06:56PM »
Colleen2510
No I don't have an exact pic of the same location. I just have the 1st pic I posted which was in the
general vicinity of pic 2.  I didn't really see anything unusual at the time I took the pictures, so
I took slightly different vicinity shots as I walked through the cemetery.  Sorry.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 17 2009 - 03:32PM »
Oh that's quite OK Scary. I just thought I'd ask. It's still a great capture! Since you never know when you are going to get that great paranormal shot it's always good to take 2 pictures of everything. Kind of train yourself to click that button again without ever moving. That way if you do capture something then you have a shot seconds later to show that there is nothing there and then there is or vice versa.  There is something there and then there isn't. But that's only if you are taking pics with a digital camera that isn't going to cost you an arm and a leg to first buy that much film and second to have to develope the pics before you can look at them.  Which I don't have a good digi yet. I've got a cheap one that holds about 24 pics.....lol and it's very difficult to mess with. But some of the better digi's have a setting that will automatically take a second picture seconds later. You set the length of time between snaps. Then all you have to do is train yourself not to snap it and emidiately throw it down.....LOL  Anyway not everyone takes the second picture but it just seems like a really great idea to me.  Your picture is awesome. I've looked at it a bunch of times.....LOL   :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com