Author Topic: Three Men and a Baby + Ghost  (Read 1496 times)

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Three Men and a Baby + Ghost
« on: Nov 18 2009 - 02:42PM »
I love this pic!  This has been one of my favorite ghost videos/pics since I was a child.  Real, fake, cardboard cutout, it doesn't not matter to me!  I enjoy this pic everytime I see it!  I think just the fact that it got into a Hollywood film and has its own urban legend amuses me. 

Those of you who don't know the story; During the filming of "Three Men and a Baby" this "ghost" showed up on scene.  There are stories of it being the ghost of a boy who committed suicide in the apartment.  Other people say that it's not a real ghost and that's impossible because it was not flimed in a real apartment but a Hollywood stage and that it is only a cardboard cutout of Ted Danson that got overlooked.  Somehow it was not spotted during filming or by the people who watch the videos to catch things like this.  You can actually still see the scene on the video and dvd of the movie. 

I just love it!  Makes me smile for some odd reason!  Ranks up there with "The Wizard of Oz" hanging midget!    =D>

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
Re: Three Men and a Baby + Ghost
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18 2009 - 03:59PM »
Yes, haha that is awesome. Looks like it could be some sort of card board cut out but who knows. Should research where it was filmed exactly.  ;)
You are forsaken.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Three Men and a Baby + Ghost
« Reply #2 on: Nov 18 2009 - 07:07PM »
All the information for this one can be found:

http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/3menbaby.asp
Loading Signature...