Author Topic: Man haunted by Demons in Blue Island, Illinois  (Read 393 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Man haunted by Demons in Blue Island, Illinois
« on: Dec 15 2007 - 09:27PM »
Very bazaar, is this guy for real or a total nut case?  What do u think?   kn

A Interview with a man who was haunted by Demons day and night. Video was taped in 2003.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Man haunted by Demons in Blue Island, Illinois
« Reply #1 on: Dec 16 2007 - 10:46AM »
 kn kn kn kn kn kn kn kn kn kn kn kn kn kn kn kn kn kn kn kn kn

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Dec 16 2007 - 11:35PM »
I believe this man should have his own room on the 4th floor of Loretto Hospital!
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 17 2007 - 02:55AM »
 Qu Well here we go again! Before I would make any kind of judgments as to wether or not this man is leggit or not I would HAVE to have a lot more information on and about him. I would do a lot of investigating before I would say that he is not telling the truth but I have become even more skeptical of these types of stories today than in the past. I believe in the spiritual realm. I believe in God and The Holy Trinity. Therefore I believe in the devil and in demons. I believe that someone can be possessed and I believe that they can be exorcised. Therefore I cannot say that I 100% do not believe that this man could be telling the truth about everything that he is saying. What a hypocrite I would be if I say that I believe that I have experienced unexplained phenomena but this guy couldn't possibly. Or his can't be true bcause it is more unbelievable than mine.  However......I was open to this type of talk and I believed several of my friends when they began coming to me with wild and crazy stories of demons and hauntings and things that they were experiencing themselves. It was all too crazy to comprehend but these things were happening to them.....not far off in another land but right in their yards and houses and close up and personal. These folks are friends and family of mine and they wouldn't lie to me about something this serious so it must be true. And the accounts they were giving were full of detail and horrifying detail. These were ppl who had never lied to me before. They were my family and I was so worried about them bcause I wanted to help them to get rid of these demonic leaches that were sucking the very life from them. The physical transformations were right there for me to see! This was serious.  It was only after my baby brother died in the explosion that I found out that all of these ppl were manufacturing and using (smoking) Meth Amphetamines. Once it was out in the open and I went to them and ask did they realize yet that this is the reason they were seeing demons. Their answer to me was that there was a scientist who had proven that the drug (Meth) was not creating the demons but only allowing their eyes to opened so that they were able to see what had been there all along. Some of them were seeing demons and some were seeing the FBI and government agencies that were living in their basements and attics and they had begun tearing down their nice homes in order to find the ppl living in the walls! Mind you these are not street junkies who had been doing this for a long time.  3 of them are doctors with thriving practices. At least 5 of them are attorneys.  Several of them own other business' including my baby brother. This man sounded just like some of them.  And he made a comment that he once had not slept in more than 3 days and nights.  Now that doesn't mean that he is automaticaly doing meth and that he is lying but I'm just saying that it would be worth looking into.

One thing....the photo of the woman's face in the TV is very compelling evidence to me and the fact that he did not throw an over abundance of evidence at us.  All of the ppl that I spoke of had lots of evidence but when showed to me I could not see anything in any of them.  Videos were they would point out demons to me and when i couldn't see them they would act as though they couldn't believe that i couldn't see them.  I just thought at first that I was missing them. They would tell me that the demons were not letting me see them. 

Also the hagard way they started to look was always explained away by the demons would not let them sleep!

I wish that I had known then what I know now....... perhaps my little brother would still be here.

If anyone is interested in any of the stories that were told let me know and I will gladly share them with you......quite crazy!!

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Jul 25 2010 - 09:48AM »
I'm bumping this up for our newer member's.  You have to watch this one, and be sure to comment to!   :*:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Jul 25 2010 - 01:59PM »
I dont know what to say about this one john, but this guy should of tried to video tape his experiences, if he could capture something on video then maybe people would believe him. But im sure he would just say the spirits malfunctioned the camera. But if I was being attacked by poltergeists as severely as this guy claims, I would invite as many people over as I could, then I would set up 20 Handycams and try to document something.
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Jul 25 2010 - 02:12PM »
I dont know what to say about this one john, but this guy should of tried to video tape his experiences, if he could capture something on video then maybe people would believe him. But im sure he would just say the spirits malfunctioned the camera. But if I was being attacked by poltergeists as severely as this guy claims, I would invite as many people over as I could, then I would set up 20 Handycams and try to document something.

Yeah, I think the guys a huge nutjob..... But I guess u can never tell????                     But I still think he's nuts!  :)

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #7 on: Jul 29 2010 - 02:39AM »
I watched this video and blew it up and watched it, in my opinion i have no opinion...
« Last Edit: Sep 19 2010 - 06:00PM by Tenbears »