Discussions > Paranormal events & excursions

Any one for another a Waverly trip?

<< < (3/3)

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: cubcadet128 on Apr 23 2010 - 03:31PM   ---Oh yes, this is definitley a place that you don't want to miss, even if you visit it once, it's still worth it to see it. They want to renovate it and turn it into a 5 star hotel (I think), there are several plans that I have heard for it. I want to see it in it's current state. I think it's cooler that way. These are some pictures from July 2009 when Dawn and I went down there. The pictures consist of death tunnel, the electro-shock therapy room, the building. Definitley worth seeing.

--- End quote ---

Wow David,

In picture one I see that luxurious S10 again, and that was a Chevy right?   wh

AmaraChan:
*sigh* I'd love to visit Waverly. It's actually one of my goals in life lol <3 <3 i love ghosts and haunted places but well i don't know of any Ghost tours here in Virginia. One of these days i also want to get to Illinois....... - -' such is the fate of a girl who has yet to find a way to travel state wise XD

Badgegirl007:
I'll go, if it's may or later, and not may 20

mjb:

--- Quote from: Ghost1 on Mar 03 2010 - 05:47PM   ---Last years trip was GREAT  and I would like to set up another Private Paranormal Investigations at Waverly again, and I need to know how many people would be interested.  I don't want that many either, smaller is better...maybe 12 -14 only.  On these trips we get the whole building to our self's, to do anything we want!

The main problem with these trips is scheduling the date that will work for all, and If that's not hard enough it all has to be prepaid before we even schedule a night.  The trips for the private tours are scheduled Sunday - Thursday only and go very fast, it's $100.00 per person. 

So if your really interested we need to come up with the money, then get the date scheduled. Once we have $1000.00 we can call and see what dates are free.  Now if it works out that you paid and then we can't get a date where you can go...you will get your $100.00 back.

I have been on 3 public investigations at Waverly. I would love to go on a private one. I am off Sunday and Monday nights. If everyone wants to go on another night let me know and I will try to take the night off work.
Here is a link to there site:

http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/tours.htm

here is a link to our last years trip:

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=1575.0

--- End quote ---

mjb:
Let me know. I am very interested in going

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version