Discussions > Paranormal events & excursions

Any one for another a Waverly trip?

<< < (2/3) > >>

cubcadet128:
Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted! I was looking through this site and came upon this discussion. I went ahead and ordered tickets for Dawn, Brady and I the first day you could order tickets, which I think was January 4th? I had to call like 30 times because I kept getting a busy signal. I finally got through and we got the date we wanted. I also called down there a week ago to see about a 2 hour paranormal tour, and they said that they are all booked for the 2010 season. Can you believe that? Already booked and it's the middle of April? I don't know how reserving the building works, but can that still be done even though they are booked already? Maybe next year we can go if you decide to rent Waverly again, it would be cool to be the only ones in there! Anyways Take Care!

BlackHeart:
Y teres, we are going in June. I can't wait.

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: BlackHeart on Apr 22 2010 - 03:03PM   ---Y teres, we are going in June. I can't wait.

--- End quote ---

I wanted to too, but kind of hard to raise the $1000.00 to reserve it.

Oh well. have fun and take lot's of pic's! 

Colleen2510:
I missed the last one Ghost and I'm not gonna miss the next one. Getting ready to make a career change. Can ya believe it? At my age! But this is one of the reasons. Cause I will be able to make plans AND PAY for em! LOL  Anyway just don't leave me out when you guys are ready. I will go or die getting there!

cubcadet128:
Oh yes, this is definitley a place that you don't want to miss, even if you visit it once, it's still worth it to see it. They want to renovate it and turn it into a 5 star hotel (I think), there are several plans that I have heard for it. I want to see it in it's current state. I think it's cooler that way. These are some pictures from July 2009 when Dawn and I went down there. The pictures consist of death tunnel, the electro-shock therapy room, the building. Definitley worth seeing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version