Author Topic: Chip Coffee has an iPhone! And uses Ghost Radar?  (Read 1930 times)

Offline solja

• Intoxicated Alcoholic Apparition
  • Ghost Hunter
  • If you can Duck it... well you know the rest.
Chip Coffee has an iPhone! And uses Ghost Radar?
« on: Mar 15 2010 - 11:55PM »
This is from Chips facebook, this is actually a really good read lol

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=168220042365
I love beer

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Chip Coffee has an iPhone! And uses Ghost Radar?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16 2010 - 09:56AM »
I just read it, was interesting......just maybe there is something to it???  cho
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline solja

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16 2010 - 04:05PM »
Sometimes it really does come up with something relevant to the situation, Ive had a few words say that in cemeteries. The past crew was in a cemetery and the radar said Richard after one of our guys asked for a name. We kinda brushed it off as a weird coincidence, but we called the "spirit" Richard anyway. Later on, we were talking past the same area we used the app and I looked at a grave and made a comment that it looked a lot like a newer headstone. When we looked closer at it, it was a stone with the name "Richard Moss" and I believe he died in the 1940s. The grave ended up being about 5 feet from the Ghost Radar event. It was pretty weird.

But, like with Chip, the word wont make any sense until something happens that can relate to it. I think I was at my mother-in-laws house one day and it said "black" "win" "game". There were a couple other words that didn't fit with what happened aftewards (maybe they were relating to something else I didn't pick up on), but those were the ones I remember the most. The next day, the Blackhawks played the stars and won the game in a very close ending.
« Last Edit: Mar 16 2010 - 04:12PM by solja »
I love beer

Offline solja

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Mar 17 2010 - 10:22PM »
What does Chip Coffee having an iPhone have to do with him being a paranormal fake?
I love beer