Author Topic: I Had An Experience Today!  (Read 1014 times)

Offline ghostgirl

• Mere Mortal
  • Me and My Nana
I Had An Experience Today!
« on: Mar 18 2010 - 06:08PM »
I have 2 things 2 tell. #1 I heard foot steps going up and down the stairs.#2 I felt like i was starving and then i heard what sounded like a cat eating then i started getting suspicious so i started to look around and i felt something fluffy  down at my feet and i look down and see a shadowy figure  shaped like a cat  and I'm only 10 so  i was feakin scared  so i ran down stairs and i go into the room that jesica is in then i called my grandmother also known as colleen2510.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Re: I Had An Experience Today!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18 2010 - 07:36PM »
I say call out to it and try and pet it!  I already have two cats, but I would love to have a third one if it was a spirit and I didn't have to feed it or clean its litter box!  I had kind of similar experiences about 10 years ago.  I had little supernatural things visiting me and I actually put out food and when I woke up the food was gone!  I would say don't be scared about the experience and embrace it!

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Mar 23 2010 - 06:05AM »
Wow that is a great experience.  You should not be afraid. 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 25 2010 - 07:16PM »
Wow Ghostgirl...I know you told me about this when it happened but reading it I see how involved it was. Yeah we have had our share of animals die in while living in that house so I don't doubt that we have a ghost kitty.  And you even got Gina's attention.   :d030:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com