Author Topic: Just Found This On Youtube....EVP session ... spirit moves cigarette on cue.  (Read 222 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
I have to call shenanigans on this one.  They claim in their video that they were smoking because there would be no pics taking, but yet they were still recording the whole thing.  If they were recording it couldn't smoke contaminate the video seen?  Next, I think that after it happens they remain too calm.  The one guy does yell a cuss word, but then they just  sit there like it was no big deal!  The Ghost Hunter guys would have even reacted better than that.  Third, I think they are trying to show that they are smoking, like it's no big deal, way too much.  They seem to keep emphasizing it by flicking ashes, moving their cigs, and even having a pack of cigs in the video.  I think they were over doing it trying to convince it's no big deal of smoking and not part of it.  Last, I think they tried to make smoking no big deal because the cig that moved was a fake one.  When I was a street performer I had pens that would roll and move the same way on their own. 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Yeah....you could have a point there.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com