Author Topic: Bachelors grove Full Moon..  (Read 2110 times)

Offline es4286

• Mere Mortal
Bachelors grove Full Moon..
« on: Apr 10 2010 - 11:36PM »
Hey my name is Eric, me and my brother inlaw Dwayne decided we would go to bachelors grove one night about a week or two ago after i told him the stories of the place. When i go there i like to use disposable cameras, cause for some reason they seem to work amazingly better than digital cameras. poloroids also work great. So i purchased 2, 21 hd photo disposable cameras from walgreens. and when i got out of work we headed there. it was about 12 oclock full moon... NOBODY was smoking. the was no mist it wasnt that cold cause were having the mild spring weather in the 70's.  no fog. We decided to go because about 4 years ago i took a series of photos of bachelors grove with a disposable camera. and my findings were odd when they were developed, strange fog and mist and even a skeleton looking figure one photo had a mist face to the right side of the photo and the rest of the photo was clear. But due to my own stupidity i have lost those pictures over the years or they got destroyed from touching them and etc (still kickin myself today). But back to my original story so we went there it was pretty bright from the light of the full moon.kinda muddy to haha, but when you entered the cemetary it still had a static feel to the air. we used up all the photos then went to a 24hr walgreens to get the pics developed. what really pissed me off was the great people at walgreens use a computer to develop the pictures should have prolly assumed that seeing how everything is done on computers pretty much nowadays. but what sucks is out of the 42 pictures we should have got back we recieved about 17 of them! Because the computer chooses what photos are worth saving and which ones are not worth printing. just my luck i guess, could have caught like a full body apparition or somthing and the computer screwed me..i always knew they would get us in the end haha but here are the photos. let me know your feedback on them. and forgive me for my bad grammer.. again it was a clear night no fog no one was smoking we were the only ones in the cemetary and we made sure to hold our breathe during the snapping of each of the photos to rule out any possibility of human breath... enjoy let me know what you think, Also if anyone knows of any places that develop disposable photos like a mom and pop store and that will develop them all let me know. Thanks,Eric

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Bachelors grove Full Moon..
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11 2010 - 12:47AM »
Thanks for posting!  I've looked kind of quick, I'll look closer where I have a bit more time.  Number three was kind of cool and I see you have some of those dreaded environmental Orbs too.

Thanks again for posting.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline es4286

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Apr 11 2010 - 02:02AM »
i thought the orb was a bug. cher but whens the last time you saw a blue bug?.. lol

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Apr 11 2010 - 11:25AM »
There are blue and green beetles all over the place at the Grove during the warmer weather.

Great pics! I would still recommend going with digital cameras. Nowadays the quality of them surpasses 35mm film, and with cards you can get capacity into the thousands.

Welcome to the site!
Loading Signature...

Offline es4286

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Apr 12 2010 - 12:19AM »
i do own a digital camera im thinkin about bringing it next time. but like i said before i dont get the same results from a digital as if i did from a poloriod or a disposable.

Offline scary1

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Apr 12 2010 - 04:06PM »
I see what looks to be the image of an Indian in the pic. below.