BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove trip pictures & discussions

Went to BG today

(1/5) > >>

Radovan82:
Ok so my bro in law is in town from Germany and gets freaked out easily, I took him to BG today, and was messing around.  (Keep in mind hes a real bible thumper, he was leaving cigarettes, coins, etc at the grave stones)  So anyways, it was cool I havent been there since HS so maybe 96-97, i begin taking snap shots with my phone, what was weird that we noticed was our digi cam DID NOT WORK, battery was fully charged we probably took 2-3 shots with the digi cam then it just went out, (as soon as I get the batteries charged up hopefully there will be something) and once we got back from our trip to rubios parking lot it worked fine, powered on and everything.  So I had to take pics with my sprint instinct phone, so it was cool saw some cool things, then I began to play my pandora radio off my cell phone (Brazillian music) and I began dancing around like an idiot saying UGA CHUKA UGA CHUKA, shit like that, my bro in law was beggin me to stop, im 28 hes 33 and shitting in his pants.  We walked all over the place, saw the old plots of the houses, the old wells that they filled up, sylos etc.  I thought it was a cool kinda hiking trip overrall but nothing scary, then I got home my phone went dead, and here are the pics!!  Some are just regular ones with me acting a fool, but I got one with a dark shadow, like kinda transparent.....

Radovan82:
more orbs!!!

then look to the left of the second pic!!!!! 

the third pic, I was just acting a fool to stirr up the ghosts and I dont know if thats a glare or an orb

Radovan82:
shit i dunno why the other 2 didnt post lets try again, sorry guys

Radovan82:
heres the one besides the black figure that made my hair crawl

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: Radovan82 on May 26 2010 - 08:53PM   ---heres the one besides the black figure that made my hair crawl

--- End quote ---

This one is interesting, I'm not sure what it is?  I'll put it through enhancements and tests later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version