BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove trip pictures & discussions

Went to BG today

<< < (5/5)

Exzyle2k:
Ixex, they don't have a response. What are they gonna say "Oh poo, we got busted faking pictures. Please re-admit us into this community so we can make pretend posts and try to fake people out again. In the process, we promise to defecate all over this site's reputation and do more harm than good."

Good riddance. Although, someone should pose as Petey the Troll and invite them to sign up on the Other Site, saying that the resemblance between the iPhone app and their pictures just happens to be coincidence and he'll accept them there as proof that the Grove is in need of people in forest ranger costumes patrolling the grounds with hidden microphones.

ixex:

Weird too...jumping up and down or whatever on a tombstone >>>

BlackHeart:
Good capture, Ghost. I hate people when they do crap like that. :X

andy:
good work ghost!! a lot of people here take the time and effort to capture real photos of the paranormal...was so glad that person was banned ....

bigduece:
I do fear that since Zak and his gang were at the cemetary, there may be more cretons such as this showing up to the cemetary.  A total lack of respect for the dead, and sites such as this one trying to help preserve the place.  Too much of history has been lost due to a shift in people's attitudes.  This site is a welcomed change for places in history long forgotten.  I forsee many more people posting fake pictures as more people try and recreate some of the more famous ghost pictures.  Some will try and besmirch the reputation of others for their own pleasure.  If the poster had wanted to simply scare his brother, he should have simply taken an iq test.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version