Author Topic: Hubble Captures Strange UFO  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Hubble Captures Strange UFO
« on: Jun 01 2010 - 01:09PM »
Hubble Space Telescope Captures Strange UFO

This UFO was initially spotted last month, astronomers focused the Hubble telescope on it last week to get some close up shots.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Hubble Captures Strange UFO
« Reply #1 on: Jun 01 2010 - 01:11PM »
I look kind of like a Klingon bird of prey .... I know, I'm a nerd.   :Hush:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Jun 01 2010 - 02:30PM »
That's not a UFO... I saw that pic awhile ago, it's an asteroid that has broken up... I'll see if I can find the article.
Loading Signature...

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Jun 01 2010 - 03:17PM »
I was thinking the same thing, Ghost, I am in the same nerd wagon with you.  Then it, also, reminded me of Phoenix, from Xmen, shooting across the sky.

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
« Reply #5 on: Jul 12 2010 - 10:07AM »
don't feel like a nerd john.  I thought it was a Klingon war ship as well. 
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Jul 13 2010 - 08:39PM »
Do you really, REALLY think that if something that was spotted thru the Hubble is actually a UFO, it would be released?

Also, how many UFOs do you know if that leave trails that long as a neon sign? "Look! Here's a UFO! Take a picture of me!"

C'mon people... I know the majority of the human race are sheeple, but at least flex that gray matter between your ears once and awhile.
Loading Signature...

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #8 on: Jul 14 2010 - 01:07AM »
Every one is entitled to there own option, after all it is a forum.  Also no need to be a smart-ass, you can disagree with out being rude.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #9 on: Jul 14 2010 - 09:06PM »
I'm not being rude. Being a smart-ass, yes.

I'm stating the fact that many people, some of which are members of this forum, when faced with overwhelming evidence supporting a counter to their own opinion, fail to process that information and incorporate it into their knowledge.

It's like saying 1 + 2 = 3, but 1 + 2 + 5 doesn't equal 3 + 5. It's frustrating. The hope is to not have things taken at face value, but to rather use logic and reasoning to come up with the best solution possible.

Logic tells me that this is exactly what NASA and the other "evil government entities" say it is... An asteroid that has had a collision and is breaking up. The same thing happened with Shoemaker-Levi 9, only it smashed into Jupiter. But there was the exact same trail left behind it.

Just because my sources are government sources doesn't make them any less credible than some amateur with a telescope in his backyard. These are people that have hundreds of millions of dollars in equipment designed to locate stuff like this. Do I believe they've also captured UFOs and have kept it under wraps? Hell yeah. Do I believe this is one of those that happened to "leak"? Not a chance.

Again... People follow blindly. Perhaps that's part of the problem with UFOs and Paranormal Investigation... If there were more people willing to step back and say "Look, I know it looks like something from Star Trek, but it's natural, calm down" or "Yeah, I heard that loud creak, but this house is 60+ years old and is settling, as evidenced by the cracks on the walls. And since nothing else like that has happened, odds are it's not paranormal" then perhaps these types of things wouldn't be discussed as junk science.
Loading Signature...