Author Topic: An Unknown Encounter  (Read 270 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
An Unknown Encounter
« on: Jan 11 2011 - 04:39PM »
This video is older, but it has some of the best documentation I've seen.  This woman the spirit was after moved three times and the spirit followed each time.  Then it follow the investigators home and played hell with them too.  I made a few freeze frames of real Orb's too.  These Orb's where a inch away from the wall and self illuminating.  the carpet glowed from the light but there was nothing on the wall?

This film shows what happens when ghosts attack - in vivid video and still photos. A gripping one-of-a-kind film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwSIczexst0
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: An Unknown Encounter
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11 2011 - 06:27PM »
Interesting. I jumped around here and there in the video. To me. it had the sense of a Blair Witch video. Have to investigate this more.

EDIT: It is very interesting indeed. After watching the whole thing I seem to remember something about this years ago. Long before Blair Witch. However, it still has the same feel to it. Maybe because in the beginning the narrator Ferdinand Mayne said you would see the video as recorded no reenactments. There were several reenactments. A woman with 2 children and a third on the way, keeps the kids in the house in their bedrooms while strangers have the run of the house. Plus strange, possibly dangerous, paranormal things going on. When she does move the kids, she moves them to the porch? Good Mom. Should have sent the kids to the neighbor's house or relatives.

Some of the streaks of light look like the UFO "rods" and video that Ghost1 made in some basement (I think).

I can't say the story isn't real but I can't say I believe it either. Just my thoughts.
« Last Edit: Jan 11 2011 - 08:41PM by Steve Abrams »
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12 2011 - 08:11PM »

I have seen this story on another produced video. At that time, they never explained what the substances that were dripping from the ceilings were. Now seeing this they found them to be, did they say real bodily fluids?
DARMAR

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #3 on: Jan 13 2011 - 10:14AM »

I have seen this story on another produced video. At that time, they never explained what the substances that were dripping from the ceilings were. Now seeing this they found them to be, did they say real bodily fluids?

If I remember right, they said it was blood plasma. Stuff they used years ago (maybe still do) for blood replacement when the body had severe blood loss. I don't know if it was synthetic blood but it was used a lot during WW ll and Korea. Don't know about Vietnam. Learned about the stuff when I was in high school.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Jan 15 2011 - 01:05PM »
yeah i saw this video before, it is very interesting, especially when the guy gets the hanger wrapped around his neck...one of the more believable videos on youtube.

MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.