Author Topic: The Beeson Mansion  (Read 8916 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
The Beeson Mansion
« on: Dec 27 2007 - 04:22PM »
The Beeson Mansion and Crypt: a haunted house with its very own cemetery.

This house is next door to my Aunt's In Niles MI.  We always new it was haunted as kids, or at least we always thought it was.....It just looked haunted.   However my brother had bought me the "Weird Illinois" book for a Christmas present, which shows you all the weird and paranormal stuff in Illinois.  When he was getting it he looked at the "Weird Michigan" book, and was shocked  to find my Aunts neighbors house listed.  It's the Beeson Mansion, and it has a creepy graveyard and crypt right across the street.

Well, after finding this out my brother and i went to the graveyard and crypt Christmas night and took pictures.  I didn't think I had anything, however after a closer look I have found a few strange things.  Unexplained lights on the house then a weird light on the Crypt, these are not Orb's.....However there are Orb's on a few of the pictures too, but I'm not counting them.
I even took pictures with the flash off, to count out false Orb's and the lights on the house showed up with no flash too.  Then a picture I took just a few minutes later they where gone?

I've been in the Mansion B/4 too, some very strange things have happend in there.  Not just me either, my Mom, Aunt & Uncle have all had things happen in there.  My Uncle had NEVER believed in the paranormal until he spent days in the basement and crawspace running new phone wires for the house.  There is even a small tunnel running from the crawlspace under the street to the Crypt.  After the first day he made my Aunt go down there with him because he was afraid. 
Unfortunately there are new neighbors living there now and my Aunt doesn't know them yet......I told her to bake some cookies and go introduce herself  :)

I'm open for ideas here people, what do you think?   kn

I'll post the Crypt pictures in a second post.

http://www.weirdmichigan.com/cemetery.html
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
RE: The Beeson Mansion
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28 2007 - 04:41PM »
wow ghost.  What great pictures.  the lights are very interesting.  I am not sure what they could be.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29 2007 - 12:44AM »
Oh My Ghost! I see paranormal activity all over these photos. I hesitate to point most of them out bcause it's not anything that I can prove of course but my instinct took me straight away to a few places on the pics and there it was. I will tell you that one of the places is the photo were it looks as though there is a woman sitting on the front porch. Did you actually see a fleshie on the front stoop that night? Now she may or may not be a fleshie but even if she is there are spirits around her and I checked her out with the magnifier and there may even be a ghostly baby in her lap!! But the very obvious ghostie is an older man that is standing behind her.  And in one of the photos i believe there are 3 ghostly forms in the yard that seem to be illuminated and wearing some early century style clothing. Check it out and see if you can at least see the few that i have described here.  And BTW ....great photos. Can't wait to see the ones of the crypt. Also I very much enjoyed the website for that Weird Michigan copy. Thanks.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #3 on: Jan 04 2008 - 12:53AM »
WOW Qu  Those are absolutely terrific photos!  I would love to go there.  Tell your Aunt to start up baking those cookies so by next summer we can take a road trip :^:
Heather & Maggie

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
Re: The Beeson Mansion
« Reply #4 on: Jan 31 2008 - 05:01PM »
Excellent pictures Ghost1  :Y:  How do you get so many great pictures, are you from the other side...The dark side?   cho

Seriously, those lights are so clear and you even got them with that no-flash pic too.  I wonder what it is?

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: Feb 05 2008 - 12:06AM »
Yes and I am still insisting that in the picture of the front of the house ...on the steps... to me it looks like a woman sitting there and now that you have the close-up it looks even more like a woman sitting there on the steps. I thought that maybe I would see something in the close-up and say "AH ..so that's what it is..but ..no... it still looks like a woman sitting on the steps to me. 

And what is that round thing on the second story column? Is that an orb or is it some kind of flat glare. Cause it certainly isn't any kind of light. It isn't shiny. It really isn't anything. Its just there.  kn  Someone say that they see it too.

kn
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Feb 05 2008 - 12:15AM »
Yes and I am still insisting that in the picture of the front of the house ...on the steps... to me it looks like a woman sitting there and now that you have the close-up it looks even more like a woman sitting there on the steps. I thought that maybe I would see something in the close-up and say "AH ..so that's what it is..but ..no... it still looks like a woman sitting on the steps to me. 

And what is that round thing on the second story column? Is that an orb or is it some kind of flat glare. Cause it certainly isn't any kind of light. It isn't shiny. It really isn't anything. Its just there.  kn  Someone say that they see it too.

kn

Can you outline where you see the woman, I still don't see it.  And your right that light/orb on the column is interesting.  I was at my Aunts this weekend again, but I didn't have time to walk down to the crypt again.  Next time!  :Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: Feb 05 2008 - 12:26AM »
Ok I believe that I was able to get to save the pic this time so that I could circle it. BUT I am feeling much like it is not going to be a woman but maybe something else that's obvious to everyone else and I am going to be embarrassed because if it was a woman it is very obvious cause she is right there.   emb so here it is.
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #8 on: Oct 06 2008 - 10:16PM »
Here is another good one from page 7 too!   This is the house across the street from my Aunts home in Niles MI.

Hey Fred, this is the one I was telling you about a while ago.

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #9 on: Oct 07 2008 - 06:13PM »
To me, the lights look a streetlamp (like the old-fashioned kind with three round globes). Know what I'm talking about? Are there streetlamps like that out there?
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #10 on: Oct 07 2008 - 06:20PM »
To me, the lights look a streetlamp (like the old-fashioned kind with three round globes). Know what I'm talking about? Are there streetlamps like that out there?

Nope, not at all.   The picture was taken at the pitch black graveyard right across the street with out a flash,  However if you look it only shows up in one picture?

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #11 on: Oct 09 2008 - 10:36AM »
Hmmmmmm...... cher very interesting!
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #12 on: Nov 30 2008 - 10:39PM »
I went back out to the Beeson Mansion on Thanksgiving night and took a few more pictures. I haven't found anything yet but I thought I would post a picture anyway.

This is the Mansion taken from across the street in the graveyard, this is taken with no flash just my cameras night setting.