Author Topic: Nazi's on the moon?  (Read 853 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Nazi's on the moon?
« on: Feb 03 2011 - 10:53AM »
Did Nazi's make it to the moon and make a base there? Read here..

http://www.paranormalvideos.net/mysteries/did-nazis-germany-land-on-the-moon/

There is a video but the words don't appear to match the pictures very well if at all.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Nazi's on the moon?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03 2011 - 11:02AM »
Well, that's interesting.... I have heard that  before too.   Makes you wonder, could they have been that more advanced then we ever new?  cho
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #2 on: Feb 03 2011 - 03:54PM »
Watching different specials on the History Channel, History International and the Military Channel, there are caves and excavations in mountains that the Nazis destroyed and cause cave ins. Some of these were near it was thought, that they experimented with anti-gravity. Supposedly the cave in and destruction were so total that the Allies didn't bother to open them back up. At least that is my understanding.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Feb 03 2011 - 09:00PM »
Interesting pic!  The video seemed a little too much consiracy theorist for my liking, though.  I would like to see more photos of this spot, in particuar official ones from some government source.