Author Topic: Extraterrestrials caught on video?  (Read 935 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Extraterrestrials caught on video?
« on: Feb 08 2011 - 10:17AM »
If both videos are real, then these two extraterrestrials are from the same specie. Short, thin, with (kangaroo-type) legs capable of huge leaps.

Alien (ET) in Mexico.mp4

2. This guy saw an UFO landing relatively close to his position,  so he came in a hurry with his night vision camera to get a better view of it......  Closing the spot where the UFO landed, he encountered an alien:

UFO & Alien caught on tape.mp4
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
Re: Extraterrestrials caught on video?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11 2011 - 11:25AM »
 both videos are computer animated. the first video is very obvious. the second the little creature jumps and disappears into nothing.
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: Extraterrestrials caught on video?
« Reply #2 on: Feb 11 2011 - 01:30PM »
I saw the first one before a while back. I do believe it was labeled as a hoax at that time.

I haven't seen the second one. It does seem a bit strange and non-believable. Who knows.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.