Author Topic: EVP'S  (Read 513 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
EVP'S
« on: Dec 29 2007 - 01:09AM »
I have found a few really good EVP's that I wanted to post so I thought that I would just start a thread about EVP's and post them all in the same thread. Hopefully it won't be a problem to do it that way. If so ...then let me know Ghost1 cause I will change it.  This first one is very clear as far as the sounds go. Not real clear when the spirit speaks. The Video didn't get anything and has been cut down from over half an hour to some of the best parts. I wish it could have caught something on the video but of course there was no one behind the camera so it just stared at the same spot on the wall....LOL .

Tony Liddell B.Sc. The owner of the video says
"Thanks for posting up the Lit and Phil video clip. I'm the founder of Otherworld North East [owner of the video], the group who have investigated the building a couple of times in the past - I also set up the cam for the footage.

"The footage was actually taken during a literary event at the building. The camera was set up in the basement level bookstore where most of the 'activity' is said to take place, the door was locked and the camcorder left to run for 120 mins. I had the key to the room in my pocket, and the door lies just out of sight to the right of the cam's viewpoint, which means anyone entering would be seen. The event took place two stories above the basement, meaning that no noise, and certainly no noise loud enough to be feedback would have reached the basement bookstore.

"The footage certainly doesn't show anything visually, but the audio, especially the tap, sigh and in places feedback due to close proximity of the sound to the camcorder is definitely interesting!

"Whether or not this is the recording of paranormal activity is of course another matter, but at this point in time (a couple of years after the footage was taken) a rational explanation has yet to present itself.

"Best regards,

"Tony Liddell B.Sc."
Otherworld North East
www.otherworldnortheast.org.uk (less)

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
Re: EVP'S
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29 2007 - 01:35AM »
This one is soft but very very clear so listen closely at 9:27:30 on the actual video.

EVP a girl says " Were glad your here"

~Colleen~

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29 2007 - 09:56AM »
Colleen those are very interesting.  I am really glad I found the forum.  Initially I was scared of the paranormal but since visiting here I must admit my curiosity is getting the better of me and now I am more excited to investigate more.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Dec 31 2007 - 07:40AM »
I'm glad that you enjoyed the EVP's Gina. And it is good to have you here at BG. Hopefully your interest in the paranormal will continue to grow. As long as you continue to search from the side of The Light and stay safe with your search it should always remain a good one. If I can ever help to answer any of your questions I am just a Private Message (PM) away.   :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
~Colleen~

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #4 on: Jan 02 2008 - 08:52AM »
Thanks Colleen

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: Jan 03 2008 - 02:05AM »
Your very welcome Gina.
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Jan 09 2008 - 01:03AM »
Another neat EVP!

The sound of a spirt recorded with a TV through a microphone connected to a computer. We recorded this one night at a friends house, we tried all night with no luck and left it on when we went to sleep. The next morning we listened to the recording with the mysterious voice on it.

~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Jan 09 2008 - 09:32AM »
Boy, that one seemed cool  ;)  Static on TV's always gave me the Willy's..........
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: Jan 09 2008 - 09:58AM »
ME TOO GHOST!
~Colleen~

Offline atrum somnium

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #9 on: Apr 07 2008 - 09:51PM »
That static one was a good. I'm actually going to see if I can capture anything at my house, in a room where one of my relatives passed on.

On the subject of capturing from televisions, I've heard that if you hook a camera up to a TV (as if you were going to watch the footage off it), point the camera at the screen, and then record that you end up recording on some strange wavelength that ghosts are on. Have you heard of/tried this?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #10 on: Apr 07 2008 - 09:55PM »
On the subject of capturing from televisions, I've heard that if you hook a camera up to a TV (as if you were going to watch the footage off it), point the camera at the screen, and then record that you end up recording on some strange wavelength that ghosts are on. Have you heard of/tried this?

Yeah, I have heard that before too, I've also seen some pretty strange pictures that involve TV's that are turned off.  I'll have to see if I can find them again, In one there is a image of a mans face and arm and it's leaving the TV screen.......You can see it past the TV's outer frame.  very freaky  ter
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #11 on: Apr 08 2008 - 08:30AM »
Here is one of the pictures of a ghost in a TV, I still haven't found the really good one yet though............

Ghost in TV visits live boy!

Hi, this is Xabi from Spain, this picture was taken two years ago in a rented flat after a party. We can't assure that the TV was off, but we think so. Moreover, I think that the red-orange light of the led in the TV means that it's on standby mode. Perhaps someone who has or remember this TV model could clear this point. The girl you can see in the screen was not in the house. You can also appreciate some rare  lights on the left side of the image, over a candelabra. Probably they have nothing to do with the TV face. The only think I can assure you is that this is not a fake. Please, let me know your opinion

This is also a TV ghost picture in this post here:  http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=382.0

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #12 on: Apr 08 2008 - 09:19AM »
I found this a while and it too freaked me out... see it and decide for yourself...
« Last Edit: Sep 19 2010 - 06:14PM by Tenbears »

Offline atrum somnium

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #13 on: Apr 08 2008 - 04:17PM »
The one with the little boy is interesting. It somewhat demonstrates how children are more in touch with the paranormal than adults are. I can't remember exactly where I read it, but it was something along the lines of adults ignore ghosts while children tend to interact with them more...

I left a recorder going last night, now I have a 5 hour long file to sort through to see if it caught anything

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #14 on: Apr 08 2008 - 09:40PM »
the ghost in tvs bring back bad memories i rather forget from my childhood
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com