Author Topic: Ghost Children of San Antonio  (Read 203 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Ghost Children of San Antonio
« on: Dec 29 2007 - 02:47PM »
I saw this on TV a while ago, thought i was very interesting.  The show i watched put baby powder all over the rear of the car and later after it rolled across the tracks it was covered with little children's finger prints.  I finally found this video it's not the one I saw but it still shows you the whole story.

Back in the 1930s or 1940s, a school bus full of children was making its way down the road and  more... toward the intersection when it stalled on the railroad tracks. A speeding train smashed into the bus, killing 10 of the children and the bus driver. Since then the legend goes that any car stopped near the railroad tracks will be pushed by unseen hands across the tracks to safety. It is the spirits of the children, they say, who push the cars across the tracks to prevent a tragedy and fate like their own.   :^(

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Ghost Children of San Antonio
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30 2007 - 08:44AM »
NO WAY !!!!!!  I want to go there !!!   :^:

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Ghost Children of San Antonio
« Reply #2 on: Dec 31 2007 - 08:01AM »
What a precious story!! I have to wonder why these children would not be in heaven with The Lord but since it is not always for me to understand I will just have to say that it is an awsome story!! And somewhat sad but no less awesome. And yes it does make you want to go there and do it yourself. How about that opinion that there might be an electo magnetic field there..... kn ......
« Last Edit: Apr 12 2009 - 11:46AM by Colleen2510 »
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com