Author Topic: Amazin Crop Circles appears in a flash of light!  (Read 983 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Amazin Crop Circles appears in a flash of light!
« on: Feb 21 2011 - 04:43PM »
There is some amazing night time surveillance footage of a Crop Circle Formation appearing in only a matter of seconds.  There is a bright flash, and the circle is there!   If you ask me that is pretty much proof positive, a human can't do a crop circle in seconds and be invisible to the IR cameras watching the field.    Qu

Mayan Prophecies and Crop Circles - An Extraordinary Connection
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: Amazin Crop Circles appears in a flash of light!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22 2011 - 11:24AM »
Not to burst your bubble but... You know IR photography. The field wasn't fully lit by IR light. The video does show the field and bright flash of light. The "observers" didn't notice anything until daylight was breaking. Yes, they did prove as was mentioned in the video, that no laser aligning devices was used. Well maybe not. The bright flash could have been a laser device pointed at the camera and their direction.

They also suggest that they a night vision scope. Sony makes a "night vision" camera that is IR and not a "starlight" scope. The videographer just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Does he have a special connection to ???  I find the video interesting just the beginning appears flawed to me.

Just my 2 cents.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22 2011 - 12:21PM »
Not to burst your bubble but... You know IR photography. The field wasn't fully lit by IR light. The video does show the field and bright flash of light. The "observers" didn't notice anything until daylight was breaking. Yes, they did prove as was mentioned in the video, that no laser aligning devices was used. Well maybe not. The bright flash could have been a laser device pointed at the camera and their direction.

They also suggest that they a night vision scope. Sony makes a "night vision" camera that is IR and not a "starlight" scope. The videographer just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Does he have a special connection to ???  I find the video interesting just the beginning appears flawed to me.

Just my 2 cents.

True IR as in the kind I have, do not light up a object, they just magnify the ambient light 1000's of times.  While there cameras where not even close to the sensitivity off mine, you still would have seen motion if people where working in the field.

Boy would I love to set my system up at a crop circle hot spot...... But I don't know of any in the US??

BTW, here is a picture taken from my surveillance system in the middle of the night.  The top picture is standard  IR like they used in this video, and the bottom is my high-end IR camera in total dark.
« Last Edit: Feb 22 2011 - 12:30PM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22 2011 - 06:42PM »
I think you have a hi end starlight enhanced camera. Dare I ask, what did that puppy set you back?
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Feb 22 2011 - 06:46PM »
I think you have a hi end starlight enhanced camera. Dare I ask, what did that puppy set you back?

That was the cheaper of the two, this one one only about three thousand.  Works great though, huh?