Author Topic: Alien Speech Found in NASA's Saturn Radio Signal  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Alien Speech Found in NASA's Saturn Radio Signal
« on: Dec 29 2007 - 04:01PM »
Wow, this one freaked me out a bit when i listened to it.  See what you think?   cho

Speech patterns have been found in a radio signal released by NASA almost 3 years previously in 2004.

Judge for yourself what the voices are saying, it is a very bizarre anomaly but very much worth investigating.
Instructions:

1) Download and save the original WAV file from NASA/Cassini website:

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/images/saturn/audio/pia07967-072504.wav

2)Open an audio editor like Cool Edit or Sonar and raise the pitch/frequency of the file by 12 tones with the pitch shifter..

and there it is, speech patterns.

How can anyone explain this anomaly. Certainly NASA have no explanation for it after we presented the file to them for their opinion. SETI also don't know what make of it. What do you think?
SOURCE:

http://cassini.physics.uiowa.edu/space-audio/cassini/SKR2/

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Alien Speech Found in NASA's Saturn Radio Signal
« Reply #1 on: Jan 02 2008 - 12:54AM »
 Qu  I truly do not know what to make of this. I don't know about tones or sounds. I'm talking ...I know nothing!....about this kind of stuff. Since I didn't hear any "words" that I could understand and no one is saying that it is a language that is common to any of us then i am unsure why they are said to be "speech patterns" but I do believe NASA if they are saying that they do seem to be some kind of speech patterns.  Also I was unsure if the real pretty music they were playing was part of the radio transmit or if it was music that they added to the video.  ???  Qu   However I do trust Ghost1 and if he says that this is incredible then I believe him also.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Jan 02 2008 - 01:06AM »
Qu  . Since I didn't hear any "words" that I could understand and no one is saying that it is a language that is common to any of us then i am unsure why they are said to be "speech patterns" but I do believe NASA if they are saying that they do seem to be some kind of speech patterns. 

Well, it is a alien speech pattern.....what do you think it will just sound French   LOL  It's just that there is nothing in nature that can make that type of pattern that is why they think it's Alien, there is no way we could understand it.  It's a Alien language
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 02 2008 - 01:14AM »
No....Ghost.....I do understand that much.....I was only saying that I didn't know how they came to the conclusion that it was a pattern for speech when it wasn't making "words' but what you said did explain that to me. You said that nothing in "nature" could make those sounds.  Well that makes sense to me. Now I know what they were using as a comparison in order to call them "speech patterns" .  But that is one reason that I love you so much .....cause you are so smart! And don't let that go to your head..... gri
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com