Author Topic: interesting shadow  (Read 147 times)

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
interesting shadow
« on: Jan 02 2008 - 09:15AM »
I found this site. One of the videos I find very interesting.  I cannot figure how to save the video so here is the story with it and the link.  The video I am talking about is called Milford 1.

LINK:  http://www.ghostfiles.org/video.htm 

STORY:   When you view the video you will see a few headstones which stand out clearly. Starting from the left and going to the right there is a large stone which is not completely in the frame then a small stone then a large stone which you can clearly see then a smaller stone which is darker in color. Watch between the large stone you can clearly see and the small darker headstone. There is a burst of energy which is greenish in color that blooms and then disappears quickly. It looks like it was about the size of a basketball or larger.
We call this outing Shadow 1 for a good reason. The exact area where this anomaly was caught in our video is the spot where T first saw a tall large shadow person move from behind that dark colored headstone. She saw this being, ghost, or whatever it was during the same time period, but not at the exact time this energy burst happened. After they finished with their film they let the video camera run a few more minutes. While they waited they both saw this shadow person again, but in a different spot. They hopped in the car and drove quickly to where they saw this ghost, thinking that it could be just kids hanging out there and trying to scare them. It wasn't kids, so being quite spooked at this point they decided to just head out of the cemetery. They drove out, drove around the block and decided to go back through the cemetery one more time to see if anyone was walking near the cemetery or inside of the cemetery. No one was seen either inside or near the cemetery. They left and headed home. Once they got back to the house T reviewed the video and saw this burst of energy.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: interesting shadow
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03 2008 - 02:04AM »
While I couldn't get the video address to work the story was worth reading.  I very much enjoyed it and also could very much visualize what they said happened. So not to worry. Your post is very good reading.  =D>
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #2 on: Jan 04 2008 - 12:57AM »
I'm tellin ya Gina after what you and I both saw first hand at Graue Mill, I have to say I get really really freaked out whenever I read about Shadow People....... I don't know why either........ but I just feel like I am going to turn around and see the Graue Mill shadow whenever I start thinking about it kn  I sound like a freak huh? :V:
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Jan 05 2008 - 03:13PM »
I am not sure why that link is not working.  I will have to investigate