Author Topic: Man In Black? Well, Half of Him?  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Exodus

• Mere Mortal
    • Illinois Storm Chasers
Man In Black? Well, Half of Him?
« on: Sep 18 2011 - 01:49AM »
Here's a strange question.  We were wandering The Cemetery today snapping random pictures with nothing more then cell phones.  I have an IPhone 3 and my brother has an HTC Evo.  After getting home and reviewing the pics just for giggles, we came across this one photo that stands out??  On the HTV Evo, this picture was the only picture that displayed this way. . .

You can see how black the color stands out, and if you zoom in, you can see features in the black.  I noticed specifically that the black has features that look similar to the lower half of a body that is wearing a long coat.  At the base of the black, you can see see where the coat would end, and where it picks up again similar to where the feet would be.  Just really odd?  What do you think . . .?  After we took these photo's, we also heard a females voice from behind us, but we were the last ones in the cemetery. 

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Man In Black? Well, Half of Him?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 19 2011 - 03:14AM »
Could we get a close-up on this?  :055confused:
DARMAR

Offline Exodus

• Mere Mortal
    • Illinois Storm Chasers
Re: Man In Black? Well, Half of Him?
« Reply #2 on: Sep 19 2011 - 03:21AM »

Two people we showed at the Grove today were like WTF is that?!

It's funky, because we went back today to try and re-create the pic, but we couldn't get the same colors to appear.  When this pic was taken, it was mostly sunny and a clear day.  Today it was cloudy, rainy and darker, and we couldn't get this tree nearby to appear "black" like this.  Why would anything appear black on a clear and sunny day, but not on a darker, cloudy/rainy day??  There is a tree where this black object formed, but I'm lost why the color just abruptly cuts off, and why if you look near the ground, it sort of bends inward.
« Last Edit: Sep 19 2011 - 03:24AM by Exodus »