Author Topic: Found this and thought it was interesting  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
Found this and thought it was interesting
« on: Jan 05 2008 - 11:54PM »
I have looked at this for awhile now and I can only see possible legs I can't really see an actual full outline....... what do you guys think? kn

Ghost Village, from Kathy and Frances, Rosebud, Texas, June 31, 2001

This picture was taken on June 31, 2001, which was exactly three days after my step dad passed away. He was obviously still staking his [float=left][/float] claim on his favorite recliner that we still own to this very day. If you look closely you can see the outline of him sitting in the chair. This image appeared on the picture. When we picked the pictures up from the photo lab, we questioned about the processing of the photos and the lady that personally developed them said that this particular image was something that she has never seen before, so there obviously was not a glitch in their equipment. We also had the negatives examined and we were told that it was not a defect in the film. The people at the photo lab reinforced what we already knew. This is proof that there is life after death and daddy's still hanging around the house sitting in his favorite recliner.

http://www.ghostvillage.com/encounters/2007/09172007.shtml

Heather & Maggie

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Found this and thought it was interesting
« Reply #1 on: Jan 06 2008 - 12:08AM »
That is really cool, I posted a video about that just a a while back.  It talks about just that.

It's called Spiritual Imprinting..............check it out.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=21592208
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #2 on: Jan 06 2008 - 12:18AM »
That is a very informative video =D> =D>  Thank you bo
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Jan 06 2008 - 09:53AM »
this is a great one.  I think if I stare long enough I can see the outline. 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 07 2008 - 05:06AM »
I rated this a 5 because it's great that we have an example of something that we also have an informative and educational video about. I think that the photo is a long way from actual positive proof of the afterlife as the family that took the photo has stated. Now it may be all the proof that the one family needs since they also have thier own personal experiences and beliefs to go along with it but let's face it..... For the population as a whole this would not pick up on the radar as far as positive proof of the afterlife. I don't actually need this photo for myself.....I already believe. But when we as paranormal investigators want to offer actual "proof" of the afterlife we need to consider what others will be thinking when they see our "proof".  If this were going to be considered "proof positive" then we wouldn't really need to invesitigate anymore since there is plenty of this kind of thing out there.  For myself I am not trying to "prove" anything anymore. I merely find the paranormal intriguing, exciting, mysterious and curious so I continue investigating for an entirely different reason(s).  An irresistable compelling magnetism being one very big reason. I can't help it. I'm fascinated with it.  And at my age I'm not fascinated with much anymore.... cho  I think that this could very well be Imprinted Energy.  It sounds logical to me.  Thanks for the lesson 101 and thanks for sharing the picture and the story.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #5 on: Jan 31 2008 - 04:57PM »
Very good find Maggpie  =D>  Plus it has a bonus video explaining what it could be too, what a full service website  :Y:

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Jan 31 2009 - 09:59PM »
Wow, here is another really cool one I found on page 7.  Look at how clear that is, and that video talks just about such a thing too!   Great post!

Boy, you could spend weeks going through these older posts, lot's of great stuff there too!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #7 on: Feb 02 2009 - 02:34PM »
Quote from Spirit Chaser

"Boy, you could spend weeks going through these older posts, lot's of great stuff there too!"

I totally agree with you there Spirit Chaser. And that is true even for those of us who have red them and seen them before. Even if I posted something I still love to look back bcause it will surprise me the stuff that I have forgotten. This one for example. I'm so glad that you brought this back to the top for me to see again. :Y:

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com