Author Topic: Mysterious Object Captured On Camera  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Mysterious Object Captured On Camera
« on: Jan 06 2008 - 09:25AM »
What do you think of this one, do you think it's a spirit or just steam from her breath on a cold winter day?   cho

SEATTLE -- A picture taken by a 12-year-old Kirkland girl during the holiday week in December surprised her family by capturing a mysterious object.

The girl, her family and her 15-year-old friend were staying at cabins overlooking a river in Winthrop when the incident occurred. At sunset, the girl was experimenting with a new digital camera she had received as a gift. [float=right][/float] The girl and her 15-year-old friend took pictures of each other, snow on the trees and snowflakes at night. At one point, they saw an object moving and tried to capture it on camera. When they saw the picture on the camera's screen -- a mysterious object depicted in the photo, surrounded by darkness -- they ran inside to the cabin. The 12-year-old girl showed the picture to her father, who then passed the image on to KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Gary Horcher.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Mysterious Object Captured On Camera
« Reply #1 on: Jan 06 2008 - 09:56AM »
that is a nice picture.  but considering that it is cold and snowing it is hard to rule out her breath

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #2 on: Jan 07 2008 - 12:42AM »
HOY CRAPOLA ter ter ter  That is a great photo, although I agree with Gina about having to take in all considerations with the weather and breath :)
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 07 2008 - 04:17AM »
Personally I believe this is much more than breath. It has an impressive shape to it. And anyway I have seen lots of videos showing how your breath and/or smoke can look suspiciously like some of the pictures claiming to be photos of aparitions but honestly......they all seem to work very hard at setting up these pictures and positioning themselves to capture the slightest bit of breath. It would take many ppl working laborously to make a picture of someones breath in a position this way. I've also experimented......not with the smoke ......but with the breath.  It is very hard to get it to do anything other than a straight shot or a mass just inches from the camera. To get it to make such a large picture as this with such shape to it is rare. Not to say that it couldn't be done cause I didn't try everything and I couldn't say that it can NOT be done. I did try enough different setups to know that it would take some work. In my opinion......I am impressed and it looks kind of like someond standing and another sort of lying on the ground and maybe even reaching after the first one.  Just my opinion though. Nice one Ghost.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com