Author Topic: toys r us ghost  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
toys r us ghost
« on: Jan 06 2008 - 07:11PM »
I found this one on the ghost research society's website.

Here is the story to go with the picture:

A Toys 'R Us located in Sunnyvale, California was the scene of inexplicable events such as items falling off shelves, strange feelings by employees, cold spots and other strange paranormal happenings. The story made it's way to a television show called "That's Incredible" hosted by Fran Tarkenton, Kathy Lee Crosby and John Davidson. They contacted a local California psychic, Sylvia Brown and professional photographers to document a séance in the store. Using both infrared and high-speed film, a photographer from Alpha Labs took simultaneous pictures of the empty isle where Brown was attempting to contact the presence of Johnny Johnston, a young boy in love with a local girl. He bled to death after a farm accident and it's thought that his ghost now haunts the store's location. One infrared shot taken clearly shows a young man leaning against a counter with his hands in his pockets. It did not show up on the high-speed film taken at precisely the same instant!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: toys r us ghost
« Reply #1 on: Jan 06 2008 - 07:18PM »
I've seen this B/4 but I don't think i ever read about it, I never new what the pictures was about.  It's a pretty cool story, thanks for sharing.   :Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Jan 06 2008 - 07:28PM »
Yeah I thought I saw it before also but I never knew the story.  Kinda interesting.  Also I am intrigued the Sylvia Brown was the psychic there.  I really like her.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #3 on: Jan 07 2008 - 12:41AM »
Wow...... that is a real interesting photo. ter  I like her too Gina :)
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 07 2008 - 04:26AM »
Awesome story and awesome photo! That is interesting that he showed up on one element and not another. I'm not impressed with Ms. Brown....think she is a phony.......BUT that is only my opinion and I have my particular reasons and that doesn't mean that this photo is any less impressive or that the story is any less intriguing. I enjoyed it very much and would like to know more about it if any further information is found.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com