Author Topic: Class A EVP continued  (Read 789 times)

Offline ctur31

• Donator
Class A EVP continued
« on: Jan 13 2013 - 09:30PM »
Can not reply for some reason.  Will see if this will work.  This is 39seconds of before and after the evp. The EVP is at about 24 seconds.  I have been trying to post the pics I got that caused us to do the investigation in my house.  Don't know if it's my computer or the site but it will not let me post them.  I will keep trying.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: Class A EVP continued
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14 2013 - 01:51PM »
Thanks for posting the longer segment. I'd say this was a class B+ EVP.  It does seem to mimic what an investigator said a few seconds before the EVP.

You had an Ovilus present? Otherwise who or what said 50?
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline ctur31

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14 2013 - 02:36PM »
It was an I-PAD app.  Not sure if it works or not.  My guess it doesn't.  Still trying to post the pic that caused us to do the investigation.  I just have not been able to post any pics.  Just times out and does not post the pic.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #3 on: Jan 15 2013 - 09:10AM »
It was an I-PAD app.  Not sure if it works or not.  My guess it doesn't.  Still trying to post the pic that caused us to do the investigation.  I just have not been able to post any pics.  Just times out and does not post the pic.

I have problems posting pics also. But then again I have a crappy internet connection.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.