Author Topic: RARE FOOTAGE OF SECURITY CAMERA CAPTURING A GHOST IN THE WOODS!  (Read 167 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Very Creepy!!! What is it? Any opinions? And notice if you will that for this thing to be seen out of the top of that growth it would need to be 10 ft. tall ......unless it found something to stand on that we cannot see......which is entirely possible but it still looks creepy!!

A security camera caught this at 2:04 am. It's ... (more)
Added: August 10, 2007
A security camera caught this at 2:04 am. It's amazing, but raises a few eyebrows.

At the beginning, the camera is circling a figure in red. Watch the video afterwards and you should see something move in that same place. 

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
I've seen this one B/4, and I thought it was interesting.  I have no idea on what the heck that could be though  cho

Lately it's so hard to tell if something is real or just staged for web posting though, this one looks real?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
That is weird kn
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
I've seen this one B/4, and I thought it was interesting.  I have no idea on what the heck that could be though  cho

Lately it's so hard to tell if something is real or just staged for web posting though, this one looks real?

It's very hard to tell Ghost. I get so frustrated with ppl. If only there were a way to tell. For one thing I wish that there was a web site were they were allowed to post the paranormal videos only if they could somehow prove they were real. There wouldn't be as many videos but then maybe not make the proof that hard ....say like at least make them post serveral minutes of the video past what is supposed to be paranormal instead of just cutting a video off at that point.  I don't know the answer to the problem but I wish there was one.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com