Author Topic: BGC EVP from 11/10/12  (Read 833 times)

Offline ctur31

• Donator
BGC EVP from 11/10/12
« on: May 24 2013 - 10:04PM »
Just found this from a file I thought I had listened to but had not.  There are 6 people in the cemetery all right by each other.   No one else was there(late in the afternoon) and we all speak English. The girl speaking was saying that women attract spirits more then men.  I had just got numerous strong Mel readings while walking around with my friends wife and this had happened before in previous visits with her as well.  I was telling the girl speaking about it right before this EVP. If anyone has a clue what is being said, please let me know. Would really appreciate it.  I spoke to 2 people at work that speak Spanish and Italian and they didn't have a clue what was being said. Yes, I did try playing it backwards.   It sounds even worse. I have attached the EVP, the looped version and also the backward version.
Thanks and Happy Memorial Day to all,
Craig

Offline Banshee

• OverLord
Re: BGC EVP from 11/10/12
« Reply #1 on: May 27 2013 - 04:23PM »
Thanks for posting, interesting EVP.  Sounds kind of like Spanish maybe?   I know Ghost1 got one one there that sounded like German, we have to remember that not all Ghosts will speak English.   kn
I'm watching you.

Offline ctur31

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: May 28 2013 - 10:41PM »
Thanks for posting, interesting EVP.  Sounds kind of like Spanish maybe?   I know Ghost1 got one one there that sounded like German, we have to remember that not all Ghosts will speak English.   kn
Thanks Banshee!!  I know they don't all speak English, was just hoping someone had a clue what was being said. I really think it was something like "Yes women do attract spirits more so then men" in a mocking type way.  Just like what the female(human) was saying.

Offline David67

• Ghost Hunter
  • To thine own self be true
« Reply #3 on: May 30 2013 - 12:06PM »
Thanks Banshee!!  I know they don't all speak English, was just hoping someone had a clue what was being said. I really think it was something like "Yes women do attract spirits more so then men" in a mocking type way.  Just like what the female(human) was saying.

good thing there are apps for language interps on the phones now days. although, some words that were used centuries ago are no longer recognised like old english dialect, if you were to travel back to the days before the revolutionary war in the new world (USA) and struck up a conversation with a passer by you may not understand exactly what he / she is saying.

sorry if i got off topic I tend to do that. Thanks for posting the evp's you all are great.