Author Topic: Very clear ghost image in picture  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Very clear ghost image in picture
« on: Jan 09 2008 - 01:20PM »
I found this one on Ghost Village and I think it's a very good one.  Even the normal Ghost Village "We know Everything" people (leslie dragonlvr) couldn't deny this one.....See what you think.

Look at the top left corner.

OK, I'm the last person in the world to believe in this paranormal googlie booglie. I've never believed in ghosts, aliens, ESP, psychics.. any of it. But this picture I had developed gave me pause. I actually didn't notice anything out of the ordinary [float=left][/float] until my girlfriend stopped cold while casually flipping through the pictures. At first she wasn't sure what she was seeing and then handed it to me to get my take on it. The only thing I can conclude is that some dude's head is protruding out of my kitchen floor?!?!? How did he get there?!! What the heck is this? Or are our eyes just playing tricks on us and it just looks like some civil war guy trying to get a coke from my fridge? in any case, I'll post the pic now. I NEED your feedback. To be honest I'm kinda creeped out but I want someone to write this off as some mind game so I can continue being a nonbeliever.

OK, if you look to the far upper left corner of the picture there is what seems to be the face of a guy with a stylish (to say the least) mustache looking not too happy he's forever confined to the disgusting squalor that is my kitchen doorway.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Very clear ghost image in picture.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09 2008 - 09:59PM »
Awesome photo dude!!!   :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #2 on: Jan 09 2008 - 10:27PM »
That is absolutley incredible Qu Qu
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Jan 10 2008 - 08:06PM »
That one is really creepy Ghost.  The face looks kinda evil.  Great find.   =D> bo =D> bo

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
Re: Very clear ghost image in picture
« Reply #4 on: Jan 11 2008 - 11:35PM »
I would be hard put to even attempt to deny that photograph two thumbs up :)
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.