Author Topic: Stephenville, Texas, UFO Wave, 2008  (Read 2736 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Stephenville, Texas, UFO Wave, 2008
« on: Jan 18 2008 - 03:07PM »
Texas UFO Wave, 2008

It does appear that major UFO events come in phases or "flaps" according to most researchers. And this is a theory that I happen to agree with. As I write this account, the latest, and one of the most media heavy events in recent UFO history is ongoing. The incredible reports of UFO sightings over the city of Stephenville, and surrounding areas have become a media frenzy.
The sightings of massive objects, reported as up to a mile long and half as wide, did warrant attention, and attention it has received. The MUFON organization, the world's largest UFO investigative group, was on the case immediately. Much of their investigation will be done the weekend of 01-18-08, which will be comprised of question and answer sessions with eyewitnesses, the creation of drawings and sketches, and comparison of the different witness statements as to where they saw the UFO, what altitude it flew at, its size, color, and much more.

[float=left][/float]
Even before this investigation proceeds, there have already been researchers on NBC's Today Show, and are scheduled to be on CNN's Larry King Live Show on 01-18-08. Also, there have been numerous reports on the NET on all major news reporting web sites. The importance of this event still remains to be seen, but it has certainly began with a bang.

Even with the many eyewitness reports, UFO watchers have been waiting for someone to take a photograph and/or video of this anomaly. They didn't have to wait too long, when Virgil Fowler sent video footage of a UFO to the Austin, Texas, FOX television station. In a short period of time, frame grabs were taken from it, and it was presented on television and the Internet. Although the film was taken over Lake Travis in Austin, an entire region of Texas has been reporting UFOs, and they all seem to be part of the same anomaly.

The story first made headlines when Peter Davenport of the National UFO Reporting Center, appeared on the Coast to Coast AM radio show, and released several reports from the Stephenville area. The first report was made by a pilot:

Flashing strobes, silent, flames out the back side and jets chasing it! On 01-08-2008, at 6:15 PM, CST, my friends and I were watching the sunset when several strobes or flashing lights coming from the east at about 3500 feet and heading west toward Stephenville, Texas were observed. Estimated speed was 2000 to 3000 MPH.

The strobes made several changes of flash patterns and configurations. The flight duration lasted about 3 minutes. The front two strobes were about 1/2 mile apart and the back ones were about 1 mile back from the front strobes. The back side of the flashing lights came to a vertical flashing. Then there were 2 separate vertical flames about 1/4 mile apart for several seconds and the craft was gone.

We never head any noise from the craft! They headed west towards Abilene, Texas. Then about 10 minutes later, the craft was seen again. This time with 2 jets chasing. They were headed east towards south Ft. Worth, at about 4000 feet altitude. The jets were unable to catch up with the UFO and went off into the distance at FULL throttle.

I am a pilot and have been flying for 30 years and have never seen anything like this. I also fly several times a week in the area. The craft is NOT from around these parts!

The second report, though less involved, was extremely compelling. The eyewitness states that:

The object I saw was one mile long by 1/2 mile wide traveling at about 3,000 MPH being chased by military aircraft. Several credible witnesses saw the object. Military aircraft were chasing the UFO.

It is extremely important that the two reports, along with others, have clearly noted that the UFOs were being chased by military jets. As one would expect, the military has denied that it had any planes in the air at the time of the sightings. This serves to prove two points, assuming the government is being truthful. If no jets were in the air at the time of the sighting, then the UFOs cannot be explained as conventional aircraft. Also, if no jets were in the air at the time of the sightings, what was chasing the UFOs? Oddly, though, the reports of military craft were made by pilots. This initial report will be followed up with more reports as they come in. This appears to be a event of major implications, so keep an eye on this one.

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=5513111&version=1&locale=EN-US
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Stephenville, Texas, UFO Wave, 2008
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18 2008 - 08:51PM »
Those are really good pictures that he took. 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23 2008 - 08:44PM »
Wow, what a shock US Officials say UFO sightings were military jets............AT first they said that they had nothing flying at all, now a complete 360 and they say: "fighter jets were training in a rural area the night of Jan. 8"

Can someone say Roswell?   Like normal complete BS from the US government!
    gri
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27 2008 - 11:37AM »
Stephenville Texas UFO -  A one hour of discussion on Larry King with eye witnesses & UFO researches and experts.     :Y:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 29 2008 - 09:21AM »
I'm reading this and watching these vids a little bit at a time and I am not finished yet. Can't wait to watch some more tonight.    :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #5 on: Jan 31 2008 - 05:10PM »
This looks like it's going to be another US government cover-up again.  Do they think there people are fools, does sound like Roswell again!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Mar 08 2008 - 09:52AM »
There's a new pretty big update on this story.  It has been released that the local police have got this UFO on there police car video tape.  The file has not been released to the public yet though.   This story is getting better and better!

PATROL CAR VIDEOTAPE

According to published and radio reports, several local peace officers have not only observed unidentified and highly unusual objects in the sky, but one amazing and transforming object was caught on a police car's video camera. The videotape has been reviewed by Erath County Constable Lee Roy Gaitan, an elected law enforcement and public safety official, and he has described the details to Emmy Award-winning investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe. Howe reported this news on her Web site, Earthfiles.com, and on the well-known author Whitley Strieber's "Dreamland" online radio show (UnknownCountry.com). Officers have drawn sketches of what they saw and described behavior of the objects they observed. The officers are reported to be reluctant about speaking publicly due to the sensitive nature of their observations and are concerned about pressures and about losing their jobs.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #8 on: Apr 20 2008 - 06:27PM »
That was a good UFO Hunters, all about Stephenville, Texas.  I still think this will be known in the future as the "New Rosswell"

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #9 on: Apr 21 2008 - 12:55AM »
I like it big media runs a UFO story,
« Last Edit: Sep 20 2010 - 05:48AM by Tenbears »