Author Topic: Shadow Person  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Shadow Person
« on: Jan 19 2008 - 09:16PM »
I found this picture with no description, well not in English at least.  I looked at it for awhile trying to find what was paranormal in it.............I found this shadow.  See what you think?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
Re: Shadow Person
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20 2008 - 12:30AM »
 ter ter ter ter I'm gonna say that there is no way that can be a shadow of a person because it is so far away from the camera ter ter ter ter I say it's a shadow person cho

Great find Ghost =D> :Y:
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Jan 20 2008 - 08:11AM »
Good one ghost.  You got to love pictures like that one.   =D> =D> =D> bo bo bo

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 21 2008 - 01:02AM »
If you have a magnifier there are a few other things in the picture that look kind of spooky but the shadow thingy is the most bizzare and plain by far.  Now if you can magnify it or enhance it you may be able to see the very plain child like head at about were the knee cap would be on the shadow person.  You can see it without the magnification but just not easily. Try it. That head is very obvious. I think it looks like a young boy.  Great find Ghost.     :Y:

When I went back to look at it again I could not see it very easily at all without the magnifier. Once you know were to look you can find it but then when you look away for a minute and go back you lose it without the magnifier.  If anyone wants the "Virtual Magnifying Glass" I am posting a link to the site with a free download for it. I have had it for over a year and have enjoyed it very much with no problems what-so-ever from the download. So here it is just in case.  Also I think that I am going to put it in a thread of it's own so that anyone will always be able to find it.

Virtual Magnifying Glass

« Last Edit: Jan 21 2008 - 01:10AM by colleen2510 »
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com