Author Topic: Mystery figure on Mars - Alien life?  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Mystery figure on Mars - Alien life?
« on: Jan 23 2008 - 07:39PM »
Life on Mars? Amazing photos from Nasa probe reveal mystery figure on Red Planet
By BETH HALE - 

Perched on a rock, she could be waiting for a bus. But if so, she could be in for an awfully long wait. This photo of what looks remarkably like a  female figure with her arm outstretched, was taken on Mars. Perhaps unsurprisingly, it has set the Internet abuzz with claims that there really is life on the red planet. Others may well feel that it is simply an optical illusion caused by a landscape. The image was among many sent back to Earth by Spirit, Nasa's Mars explorer vehicle which landed there four years ago. Initial inspections revealed nothing unusual, but closer examination by amateur astronomers has thrown up this intriguing picture.

As one enthusiast put it on a website: "These pictures are amazing. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what appears to be a naked alien running around on Mars." Another, dismissing cynicism about the somewhat stony look of the "alien", wrote: "If you show me another rock in another photo from Mars, or Earth, that naturally looks like that, I will reconsider."

Alien life: What seems to be a human-like Martian is pictured on Mars

Painstaking: Space enthusiasts spent four years analysing this image, which on much closer inspection shows the 'alien'

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Mystery figure on Mars - Alien life?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23 2008 - 11:28PM »
I wish they could find another photo a few seconds later were she was in a different pose! That would be cool! Like mabe drop her arm or stand up and stretch.  hehehe She even looks as though she has long hair. But I don't get the naked part. She looks to me like she has on a long, loose dress....  kn But what do I know about Mars and it's aliens? Maybe she is naked.....  Qu  I would like to know.  lol   Very good find ghost1 that's great!

=D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>
              bo
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
Re: Mystery figure on Mars - Alien life?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 31 2008 - 05:11PM »
Great pictures!  We are not alone.........

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
Spooky photo proves life on Mars?
« Reply #3 on: Jul 09 2008 - 11:25AM »
Spooky photo proves life on Mars? wow thats new...
« Last Edit: Sep 19 2010 - 06:36PM by Tenbears »