Author Topic: Gray Lady Ghost  (Read 5801 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Gray Lady Ghost
« on: Feb 05 2008 - 09:16PM »
I've seen this picture before but have never posted it.  If it's like the description and no one in fact could see her then it's a great picture.   :Y:

The picture was taken without anyone knowing an apparition may have been caught on film, seeing as how the shape  [float=left][/float] only appeared in the picture AFTER it was taken. No one was aware of a ghostly presence or strange activity when the photo was snapped. The picture was taken in Kramer, Pa., circa 1977. It has received moderate attention in local newspapers in the past.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Gray Lady Ghost
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06 2008 - 12:23AM »
So you say that you have seen this one before and yet this is the first time that I have ever seen it. And it's fabulous! She looks completely out of place and strange. And this proves that even as deligent as I have scoured this internet and I still missed this photo there must be others out there which are fab photos and we are just missing them so don't give up.  And there are updates. And we haven't even begun to scratch the surface on EVP's in my opinion.  Anyway Ghost1 this is a grand photo and I'm so glad that you posted it.  My gut feeling is that it's for real. That's all it is ...jus a gut feeling and we know how those can be wrong....  emb but she just doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the picture.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06 2008 - 02:03PM »
I haven't seen this picture before, pretty creepy looking.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Feb 06 2008 - 09:15PM »
it is creepy looking...but I also wonder could it be a painters tarp hung on a pole?  It just kinda has that look to me

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Feb 12 2008 - 05:56AM »
it is creepy looking...but I also wonder could it be a painters tarp hung on a pole?  It just kinda has that look to me
bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo

kn  Wow Gina!!!! What an observation!!! I hadn't even thought of that but now that you said it !!! Wow! That IS what it looks like. I don't know if the guy who took the photo realized it and just didn't care bcause he wanted to have possesion of a great ghost photo or if he just really hadn't noticed the tarp hanging there at the time and then noticed it later and thought that he had found something but either way it should have been easy enough to investigate. If he didn't mention that he tried to find out if there was a tarp of that type there that day then he didn't do enough investigating..... that's just my opinion of course.

GREAT GHOST BUSTING GINA
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #5 on: Feb 12 2008 - 08:02PM »
Huh..... I don't know what to think of this one.............. kn
I was thinking the same thing..... sicne obviously they were working on the building........
Heather & Maggie