Author Topic: Ghost mist at gas station  (Read 153 times)

SurvivorMAN

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Ghost mist at gas station
« Reply #1 on: May 29 2008 - 11:49PM »
This is posted somewhere here, but I can't find it?

But I'm 99.9% sure that is a blue beetle or some sort of bug, at a few points in the video you can even see legs.  I work with surveillance cameras all the time and I have seen this before, you would be amazed how some bugs and flies look when they walk on a lens.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: May 30 2008 - 08:21AM »
Oh, sorry if I posted something that was posted before.  I just ran across it the other day on youtube and thought it'd be a good one to post.  It's interesting to me when a "ghost encounter" makes the local news.  LOL

It's cool when the "blue mist" seems to be on the windshield of the car and then suddenly takes off. 

I'm sure you know what you're talking about when it comes to bugs or whatever on the lens.  You'll have to demonstrate that for us sometime, because I find it fascinating that a bug can look like a big mist on a lens.   Qu

No problem about double posting that was way before you where a member, I can't even seem to find it myself anymore.

I have seen 2 videos within the last week or so that have the same effect, a bug moving on a lens.  However after watching 1000's of hours of surveillance video, live and taped you really get to know what's what.   :*:
Here is a recent post that is nothing more then a spider or bug in front of the len.
http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=847.0
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: May 30 2008 - 09:56PM »
No problem about double posting that was way before you where a member, I can't even seem to find it myself anymore.

I have seen 2 videos within the last week or so that have the same effect, a bug moving on a lens.  However after watching 1000's of hours of surveillance video, live and taped you really get to know what's what.   :*:
Here is a recent post that is nothing more then a spider or bug in front of the len.
http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=847.0

I have double posted myself a couple of times.  It is hard to catch up on all the old posts and when you find something good you just want to share it. 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com