Author Topic: Latest UFO Sighting Over Arabia (MUST SEE!)  (Read 985 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Latest UFO Sighting Over Arabia (MUST SEE!)
« on: Feb 10 2008 - 07:13PM »
Here is one of the best quality UFO videos I have ever seen, VERY good!   =D>

HD Video footage of UFOs in sky over United Arab Emirates.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Latest UFO Sighting Over Arabia (MUST SEE!)
« Reply #1 on: Feb 10 2008 - 09:50PM »
Wow...that is awful clear.  Totally amazing video

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Latest UFO Sighting Over Arabia (MUST SEE!)
« Reply #2 on: Feb 12 2008 - 07:31AM »
=D> =D>That is some freakin' awesome footage Ghost!!! We could have been under attack! It is crazy that as many as 3 to half a dozen ships could enter our airspace and there is no one anywere around to defend us.  Remember that when Africans were taken as slaves they were just sittin' at home eatin' dinner one night and some John Smith type dude came in and told the chief that if he will give them 100 to 300 of his tribesmen then he would leave the rest alone and reward the chief for his cooperation. Otherwise he will take the entire tribe as prisoners and burn the village down.  After the white dude convinced the chief that anyone going back with him to America would be blessed cause they would be going to America a whole lot of the leaders were swayed to just hand over hundreds of his ppl to the slave traders. Later when all of the best warriors were already gone they came back and took the rest of them along with whatever ransom had been paid in the first place.

Think of the Jews who were in school and at work and at home playing games with their German friends when Hitlers Hinchmen marched in and asked to see papers and if your name was on the list they took you away from your family and home.  Think of Sophie who had to decide which one of her children were to live and which to die! How could one make such a choice!? I could not!!

Think of the Roman's slaves who were living in suburbia on goat farms and sheep farms and such when Roman slave traders and bounty hunters who roamed the land looking for anyone who could not fight them off. Most of these were also Jews but not all were. Some did not even know what nationality they were....only what clan they were born into. If you were not Romans then you were fair game.....just as the wild animals living in the forrests. And just as we would be if some outer gallactic race of Humanoids were to decide to swoop in and round some of us up. And who knows if some outer gallactic president has visited the White House and struck some kind of deal with our president...you know... old what's-his-name George.  What if they were to convince him that a peaceful solution would be better than total anilation. What if he showed old George some weapon of destruction so powerful and so specific that they could sit in their homes on another planet that we can't even get to and pick us off one by one as if they were playing a video game and we werer the targets. What if he were to decide that a million people of his choosing would be better than our entire race with him at the head of the list.  Just WHAT IF??

This is just one reason that I am so glad that I have Jesus.  If not for Him I would be lost in the desperate fear that nothing is sacred.  But thank God that I know better. Thank God that I know that no matter what happens to me in this brief instant that I am mortal will all be put into perspective when I go home to live in The House of The Lord. Now I'm not preaching cause I know that not everyone has that belief and I would not judge anyone that doesn't. I don't know what would happen when you die. I hope that everything will be just fine for everyone.  I am only commenting that I am glad that I do have a belief system that gives me strength enough to send my children out into a world were every day is a crap shoot. It's what keeps me sane.

Sorry it's so long.  I'm ranting again.... LOL
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com