Author Topic: Hospital Room Ghost  (Read 3325 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Hospital Room Ghost
« on: Nov 05 2007 - 12:59AM »
Ghost captured in a hospital room mirror.

Hospital Room Ghost

At an ICU in a hospital in Colorado, a nurse was testing her flash in the room with the lights off. Unknown date other then recently. Calendar is on the wall but not sure if it has the correct date on it.

--Robert A.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Hospital Room Ghost
« Reply #1 on: Nov 05 2007 - 07:50AM »
Boy is that clear, not just the normal mist that you have to use your imagination to see something.

I know you didn't take these pictures, howerver THANKS for posting them here  :Y:

Excellent Pictures!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Nov 05 2007 - 08:46PM »
Thank you Ghost1 and you are ever so welcome. Bachelors Grove is my favorite site so anything that is interesting to me will make it's way here so that i can share it with all of my friends here at BG. 

Happy Hunting for Hauntings!!  gri
~Colleen~

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Nov 05 2007 - 11:41PM »
Collen you are the best, I love these kind of photos. Makes you wonder how people can second guess evidence of the other side  my hats off to you LOL
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: Nov 06 2007 - 01:20AM »
Why thank you Rivers.  :^: You are so right about ppl who just do not believe the proof that is all around them.    I am very happy not be one of these ppl......  :)

~Colleen~

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #5 on: Nov 06 2007 - 07:24PM »
Yet another outstanding picture, no enhancement needed!   =D>  =D>

Thank you Colleen for sharing that with us!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Nov 07 2007 - 08:18PM »
:) You are most welcome Darkone. I am so very glad that you enjoyed it.  It is one of my favorites also because it has that air of realness.  No one was actually LOOKING for a ghost.  Just snapped some photos of a room and BAM! there it was as clear as daylight.  It doesn't look shopped or fussed over.  I like the other kind also.  The ghost hunts and the hard core "Lets get a picture of something paranormal" kind of photo but once in a while I like to see one that just happened.  If that makes any sense..... emb.....duh....sometimes I don't express myself very well but I just keep on typing.....LOL   kn emb LOL   

I think I need   cof   and I could even feel good about   bed.  But  bed  is not for at least another 6 hours so I'm gonna get some  cof  and   sere  da and then I will get my 2nd wind,,,,,, LOL

I just love these little guys....They can explain it any time.....:^:
~Colleen~

Offline rbug

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Nov 10 2007 - 12:27AM »
This one REALLY woke me up!   It is going to make me look a little closer when i go in my patients rooms from this day on Colleen. You can be sure I'll definately be looking in the bathrooms from now on. LOL

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: Nov 10 2007 - 08:04PM »
Hi Rbug .....I hadn't heard yet what your profession is.  So you have patients that are in the hospital.  If you don't mind my curiousity.... :*: .....are you a Doctor or a Nurse?  RN, Surgical or maybe even a Coroner?  I doubt Coroner cause why would they need a bathroom....LOL   LOL!  But I have a friend that is a Coroner .....and I'm not sure if I'm spelling it right....but he would moonlight as a triage nurse when he wasn't busy.... :^:  so you never know.   :)  Another friend of mine is a nurse in a sort of hospice place were cancer patients and other terminally ill patients come when they are on the last leg of the illness just waiting for that final day and she has witnessed dozens of paranormal active hospital rooms!  She tells me that the patients will begin to talk to God or an Angel nearly every time.  And sometimes for days they will talk to a loved one that has passed over already.  Also they will act as if they have been gone some place and are just returning after they have had one of these conversations even though their physical body never left the hospital bed. It's as though their loved ones are taking them for a walk to show them were they will be going and for the most part it will be a very pleasant experience for the patients and some will even go past the time for asking for pain medication during one of these experiences even though they may beg for it early on all other occasions.  Listening to her makes me wish that I had chosen the field of medicine as my profession!  I would love to witness this phenomenon.  I also have been told that there is a book out written by a hospice nurse that tells of these exact occurences.  I have wanted to read it for a long time now but as you and Rivers have probably noticed I don't get round to the book store often....LOL  Maybe now that there are 3 books that I absolutely have to have perhaps I will make it there.  One being Ribers' book and the other being a book written about my uncle who died in the Vietnam War.
~Colleen~

Offline rbug

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #9 on: Nov 12 2007 - 01:31AM »
I am an RN Colleen. Right now, I am currently working on an ortho/neuro unit. But have had a good 20 yrs. experience on all types of units.  I also have had the honor of being with patients when they pass and yes, some do seem to talk or see their loved ones from the other side as their time draws near.
My own father kept talking to my mom right before he passed. He also talked about some woman, short and in a military uniform that kept coming in to see him from time to time.  He thought she was Russian.  I never did figure that one out.

Offline Demon

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #10 on: Oct 06 2008 - 10:09PM »
Here is a great one, brought back to life from page 7!    See what you all think.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #11 on: Oct 06 2008 - 10:13PM »
Yes, thanks for the bump!  This was one of my favorites too, this one is just so clear!   :Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #12 on: Oct 07 2008 - 10:45PM »
I am an RN Colleen. Right now, I am currently working on an ortho/neuro unit. But have had a good 20 yrs. experience on all types of units.  I also have had the honor of being with patients when they pass and yes, some do seem to talk or see their loved ones from the other side as their time draws near.
My own father kept talking to my mom right before he passed. He also talked about some woman, short and in a military uniform that kept coming in to see him from time to time.  He thought she was Russian.  I never did figure that one out.

I also am a nurse.  I manage a cardiac cath unit.  But I use to work on the telemetry (Heart) unit.  I also have had patients see people on the other side.  It is amazing.  I use to be a non believer in the paranormal/after life.  But, once I started working in nursing my mind quickly changed.  When I was a nursing assistant in a nursing home...we had a mother and daughter living in our facility.  They lived on separate floors.  The day the mom died, her daughter who was in her room on the other floor started screaming.  When we went to her she told us her mother was there to tell she had died but not to worry they would both be alright.   GOOSEBUMPS !!!!!!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: Nov 10 2008 - 12:59PM »
Wow Gina that is a great story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
~Colleen~

Offline Theone321

• Mere Mortal
  • skulls up
« Reply #14 on: Nov 15 2008 - 01:54PM »
dang your good finders grate pic keep it up
Look for some kind of sign