Author Topic: The Lonely Ghost  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
The Lonely Ghost
« on: Feb 24 2008 - 04:09PM »
 kn Ok, I just found this one....this is kind of strange, but in a funny way.  See what u think?

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: The Lonely Ghost
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24 2008 - 11:37PM »
that is pretty funny.

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #2 on: Feb 25 2008 - 05:27PM »
I liked this one too, very funny!

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #3 on: Apr 02 2008 - 12:28AM »
this reminds me of a dream I had a long time ago.
« Last Edit: Sep 20 2010 - 06:14AM by Tenbears »

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Aug 18 2008 - 11:23AM »
this reminds me about a dream I had a long time ago...I dreamt I was eating the worlds largest marshmallow, and woke up and saw that I had eaten my pillow...  Bye Ta Ta Tenbears

I actually LOVED the video....LOL That's prolly what I'll be like when I'm a ghost...lol

Tenbears dream was as funny as the video. Tenbears ...you were eating your pillow...LOL And you dreamt that you were eating the worlds largest marshmallow....lol that's hillarious dude! Did you go to bed hungry?

Once my daughter took some medication that she turned out to be allergic to. In the hospital she was halucinating and she kept trying to eat her sheets....lol The bad part was that she kept asking me if I smuggled in the cigarettes for her...yikes.... the doctors and nurses were all lookin at me like I was the worst mom in the world. I don't know to this day if she thought that I was her best friend or if she really thought I had cigarettes on me that I would give her....she doesn't remember. But she kept tellin me to check my shoes ....they're on the bottom of your shoes! It was weird! And scary too. At the time I was really freaked cause I didn't know if she would come back to reality or not!

Anyway .... great video and a great dream story Tenbears!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com