Author Topic: Some more pictures  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Some more pictures
« on: Feb 27 2008 - 10:54PM »
Here are six pictures I got from a video on YouTube, most of the video was pretty bad.....so I didn't post the video.  However these six pictures I made using screen capture software are pretty good.  :Y:    See what you think of them.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Some more pictures
« Reply #1 on: Feb 28 2008 - 07:54PM »
Great pictures....I really like the third one.  I would question the first one but the little girl is staring right at it.  That always tends to convince me.  Kids have amazing capabilities. 

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #2 on: Feb 29 2008 - 10:13PM »
GREAT PHOTOS =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>  I agree Gina kids always seem to have such terrific insight =D>
Heather & Maggie

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #3 on: Mar 01 2008 - 08:37PM »
Yes, I agree those are some pretty good pictures.  I also agree that children seem to see what we as adults can't.

So does that mean we should bring a child on a ghost hunt with us, kind of like a blood hound for ghosts?  :*:

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #4 on: Mar 04 2008 - 02:59PM »
Yes, I agree those are some pretty good pictures.  I also agree that children seem to see what we as adults can't.

So does that mean we should bring a child on a ghost hunt with us, kind of like a blood hound for ghosts?  :*:

In all honesty.  I have taken my step son and his friend a couple of times.  They are 11.  Greg (the friend) seems to have a great sense.  He will tell us..."I feel something here" we take a picture and have an Orb.  I don't know.  When you are outside you questions any orbs you catch on film but it is strange that he felt it and then we capture it in a picture.  I will try to find the pic.  I think it may be on my hubby's computer. 

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #5 on: Mar 09 2008 - 02:09PM »
Kids see what they see because they havent been told 1 million times that normal people dont see that
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com