Author Topic: Queen Mary Ghosts  (Read 404 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Queen Mary Ghosts
« on: Mar 07 2008 - 09:16AM »
This video is about the ocean liner Queen Mary which is well known for being  haunted.  This video contains actual audio recordings of paranormal activity.

This is a very good video, well worth watching!   :Y:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29700979
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
Re: Queen Mary Ghosts
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10 2008 - 11:47PM »
The Queen Mary really intrigues me.  I have been on the ship and it is an eery feeling in some parts.  There used to be a livecam you could watch on the Queen Mary but I just went to the sight and it said "moving datacenters, will be back soon" :^(
Heather & Maggie

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18 2008 - 10:23PM »
I would love to go to The Queen Mary, I have heard so many stories about it.   Someday maybe? 

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14 2008 - 10:32PM »
It's definitely haunted. My daughter and I just came back from a three day trip with Darkness Radio & TAPS. It was awesome! We had a personal experience the very first night in our room!! My backpack was open on the floor behind me and the lip of it had sunk into the bag. Brianna and I were lying on the bed laughing about something while facing each other and all of a sudden I felt like there was someone behind me. Then my backpack made noises. It sounded like someone was gabbing the lip of it that was sunk inside the bag, and was trying to pull it out over and over again. As soon as I turned to look, it stopped. (I played with my backpack the next morning and it matched the sound exactly!)
When we were sleeping, Brianna nudged me awake to tell me that someone little sat at the end of the bed by her feet. She felt the end of the bed depress. When she woke me up, it went away.
We caught a ton of evps but I have to clean them up first before I can post them. They're very hard to hear. None of the pictures had anything paranormal in them. How depressing. :^( But overall, it was an awesome time! I highly suggest, if you want to experience something paranormal, you go there!
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 15 2008 - 05:20PM »
Wow Marion that sounds fascinating! So did you get to stay on the Queen Mary? And did you say that TAPS was there? As in Jason and Grant? Did you get to meet them? Or Steve or Tango or Chris or who ..tell tell LOL :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Dec 18 2008 - 11:06AM »
Colleen, it was incredible! We stayed on the ship the whole time. Slept there 3 nights. Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson were there, along with Chip Coffey, Chris Fleming, Patrick Burns, Richard Felix, and a whole bunch more. While meeting Grant (Jason wasn't there the first night cuz it was his daughters birthday) we video taped it. We asked him if he'd please say "what the fetch?" for us. He did! It was so funny! I'll see if I can upload the video on here when I get the chance. He's too cute!

We had one night where we split into groups of about 25 and investigated for 4 hours with the experts. We investigated the 1st class pool area for an hour with Chris Fleming (TONS of EVPS in there)! The 2nd hour was spent in the boiler room with Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson. I heard one lady in the first group got slapped in there by unseen hands. ter Next we headed off to the Engine room with Patrick Burns. THAT was a crazy area. A man named Johnny died there in the 60's. He was crushed in a watertight door. Almost the whole group saw a shadow person numerous times there. But my daughter and I were stuck in the back of the group and we're so short we couldn't see. Plus our camcorder died. :V: Our last area of the night was the cargo hold with Chip Coffey and Richard Felix. That's the room where hundreds of POWs died during WWII due to the intense heat. It got up to around 130 degrees down there. The bodies were dumped overboard.

It was so awesome! We want to go on another outing with those guys but it's so darn expensive!!

~Marion

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Feb 23 2009 - 11:13AM »
That is so awesome Marion! That ship has been thru so much. Have you ever seen the pictures of the little girl in the swimming pool area? They are just so plain. It's on that website with the live camera feed. Ghostcam.
~Colleen~

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Feb 24 2009 - 02:34AM »
I haven't seen that but I'll have to check it out! We're almost positive she was in our room. Our room happened to be in a hallway she is frequently seen in. And, I'm  emb to say this but when I was taking a shower (washing below the waist) a little girl giggled.  ter And it WASN'T my daughter!
~Marion

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 03 2009 - 04:59PM »
I haven't seen that but I'll have to check it out! We're almost positive she was in our room. Our room happened to be in a hallway she is frequently seen in. And, I'm  emb to say this but when I was taking a shower (washing below the waist) a little girl giggled.  ter And it WASN'T my daughter!
Marion I somehow missed this post! That is Awesome! I have seen a lot of spirit photos with that little girl in them. There is no way that all of the evidence there is on her is a coincidence. Just no way! I so believe that she is there. And now that you have your personal proof I'm even more convinced.

~Colleen~

Offline MarkMc1990

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #9 on: May 29 2009 - 04:04PM »
I stayed on the Queen Mary for one night when I was 7 during a family vacation in California (My dad loves old cruise ships so he insisted we spend at least one night there). At the time I did not know it was haunted (My parents didn't tell me because they knew I would keep them up all night!). I remember it being a very boring part of the trip, but knowing what I know now, I wish I could go back!
-Mark

Offline BlackHeart

• Ghost Hunter
  • I love Ghost Hunters :)
    • UnexplainedPhenomena
« Reply #10 on: Jun 10 2009 - 06:31PM »
That's so cool. How did you get to meet Grant & Jason? I mean went on an investigation with them. emb

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #11 on: Jun 11 2009 - 12:24AM »
Hey BlackHeart! Go to http://paranormaltrips.com/ They're paranormal trips hosted by the TAPS team and Beyond Reality Radio. It's expensive but VERY worth it! Grant was such a sweetheart. He's totally as down to earth as he seems on tv. Jason's pretty cool too. But he's more focused on work than play. You should really look into going on one of their trips. Take care!!  :051bye:
~Marion