Author Topic: Paranormal Door Activity  (Read 359 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Paranormal Door Activity
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12 2008 - 10:28PM »
I saw that one b/4 too, but I'm not sure if I believe it or not.  If you notice they never show the whole door at once, so someone can be doing it?   cho
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13 2008 - 12:22AM »
I agree ghost.  The doors ones always make me a little suspicious.  But I have to say this one is very interesting. 

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
« Reply #3 on: Mar 13 2008 - 03:47PM »
Ok well lets try to debunk this. How can we make a doorknob move like that?
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Mar 13 2008 - 05:10PM »
Ok well lets try to debunk this. How can we make a doorknob move like that?

It's just a feeling I have, I think this is fake.  To move a door handle like that you can wrap a fish line over the top of the handle with a clear piece of tape. Then sit below it and pull the line, left side / right side....which will make the handle appear to turn.  Or as the case may be the same thing can be done from above.

If the camera was back a bit and the whole door showed it would be much more believable, however this video will show the bottom then pan up to the top.....but never both?

Again, just my gut feeling...............Only a opinion.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #5 on: Mar 13 2008 - 10:52PM »
I do have to say that when I just rewatched this one that I did not notice the first time that the door knob was still shaking while the door was opening.  That does make this one a little more interesting.  I think it would be hard to wiggle the knob like that but you never know.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Mar 14 2008 - 07:49PM »
It's just a feeling I have, I think this is fake.  To move a door handle like that you can wrap a fish line over the top of the handle with a clear piece of tape. Then sit below it and pull the line, left side / right side....which will make the handle appear to turn.  Or as the case may be the same thing can be done from above.

If the camera was back a bit and the whole door showed it would be much more believable, however this video will show the bottom then pan up to the top.....but never both?

Again, just my gut feeling...............Only a opinion.

BTW...In case you where wondering where I came up with that fish line idea.  I did that in films class in High School when myself and a friend where making a scary film for class.    Try it yourself, it really works  :Y:

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
« Reply #7 on: Mar 15 2008 - 12:33PM »
I still think its kinda of genuine. If its fake its fake

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #8 on: Apr 20 2008 - 07:39PM »
I've seen this one quite a few times and I always wonder if that is the cameraman breathing like that or is it supposed to be something paranormal making that breathing sound. I know the guy is supposed to be nervous and scared but good grief granny that is some heavy breathin'!!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com