Author Topic: Mystery Woman  (Read 2575 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Mystery Woman
« on: Mar 13 2008 - 09:09AM »
I found this on GhostStudy by a member called "devilmonkey".  There are two pictures taken seconds apart at the same angle............However in the second picture there is a very clear older woman behind them, and she has a weird transparency to here?   See what you think................   cho

.[float=right][/float]

I'm new to these forums, but have been looking at the wbsite for years. I've inluded two pictures with this post that you may find interestingThe pair of photographs were taken by my father-in-law, about 6-7 years ago, on a very basic digital camera. He lives in Grimsby, Lincolnshire. As you can see, they are taken very close together time-wise, and in the background of the second one, a woman is clearly visible. The space in the wall above the left-hand childs head is a pane of glass that looks through to a hallway. Nobody in the house has a clue who the woman is and we only discovered this picture recently. I've sent it off to the British Paranormal Institute who were quite impressed with the picture
[float=right][/float]
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: Mystery Woman
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13 2008 - 03:54PM »
Ok well lets lok at some obvious things. First of all. Look at the lady and then look at the pic above. Where did all the white go? If she was truely transparent we would be able to see the white behind her.

Look at the red you will see what I mean. I am not saying its not genuine because I believe it could be I am just trying to keep an open mind
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13 2008 - 05:21PM »
I didn't say she was transparent, I said she has a weird  transparency......she doesn't appear to be totally solid?  I never said she was completely see-through.

Also. I'm going in part on what the poster said.....

The pair of photographs were taken by my father-in-law, about 6-7 years ago.

Nobody in the house has a clue who the woman is and we only discovered this picture recently.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Mar 13 2008 - 10:47PM »
Interesting....You can tell that it is two different pictures by looking at the boys faces.  I like to keep an open mind to these pictures.  I mean especially after the grief Heather and I got from our picture when we first posted it on other sites.  It really hurt when people said it was a fake when we knew it was real. 

Although I do see your point staypuff. 

How is that for indecisiveness?   LOL   

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #4 on: Mar 13 2008 - 11:22PM »
i always keep an openmind even though it may be apparent sometimes that a photo dopesnt look like it is of paranormal origin

but what is of paranormal origin anyway?
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #5 on: Apr 22 2008 - 02:45PM »
If we are to take the word of the poster (and I see no reason not to) then this is a phenominal paranormal photo! :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #6 on: May 01 2008 - 11:14PM »
My first thought was double expure since it was from 6-7 years ago but then it says it was taken with a digital.  Very interesting.  I would have to agree with Colleen on this.  I have personally taken an unbelieveable clear non-transparent photo of an apparition so after that I never in my mind am going to think that ghost are transparent.

She does have a transparency to her though like Ghost said :Y:
Heather & Maggie